Le Jardin Villa was an amazing place to stay and we cant wait to go back!!! 6 of us stayed at Le Jardin in a 3 bedroom villa in March. Everything was amazing!! From the moment we arrived we knew we had chosen the right place. The attention to detail and the service provided by the staff is amazing. The 2 hour massage was delightful. The BBQ dinner was truly delicious, the villa was luxurious with an abundance of room and space and we just loved the open modern feel. The villa was a tropical oasis combined with all the luxury one could hope for. The decor was really nice and the lay out of the villa made it open, airy and spacious. The pool was amazing we barely got out. The staff were so helpful and would organise everything for us from shopping to sightseeing to money exchange, to massages and even taking us to the hairdresser. Everything we needed was arranged without fuss and it was soo helpful as it was our first time in Seminyak. The villa is located walking distance from some amazing bars and restaurants including Ku De Ta however we often had staff from the hotel drive us to the places we wnated to go. They orgaised a day trip for us and arranged a tour guide who was just the best guide we could ask for. We often had room service in the villa and the food was very nice I especially loved the spring rolls,Nasi Goreng, and half chicken with balinese spice!!! There is no doubt we are going back again to Le Jardin, thankyou to all the staff including Wayan for your amazing service and making our holiday one we will always remember!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak