“Absolute Luxury with 5 star service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Jardin Villas

Le Jardin Villas
Ranked #38 of 142 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth
“Absolute Luxury with 5 star service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2010

Le Jardin Villa was an amazing place to stay and we cant wait to go back!!! 6 of us stayed at Le Jardin in a 3 bedroom villa in March. Everything was amazing!! From the moment we arrived we knew we had chosen the right place. The attention to detail and the service provided by the staff is amazing. The 2 hour massage was delightful. The BBQ dinner was truly delicious, the villa was luxurious with an abundance of room and space and we just loved the open modern feel. The villa was a tropical oasis combined with all the luxury one could hope for. The decor was really nice and the lay out of the villa made it open, airy and spacious. The pool was amazing we barely got out. The staff were so helpful and would organise everything for us from shopping to sightseeing to money exchange, to massages and even taking us to the hairdresser. Everything we needed was arranged without fuss and it was soo helpful as it was our first time in Seminyak. The villa is located walking distance from some amazing bars and restaurants including Ku De Ta however we often had staff from the hotel drive us to the places we wnated to go. They orgaised a day trip for us and arranged a tour guide who was just the best guide we could ask for. We often had room service in the villa and the food was very nice I especially loved the spring rolls,Nasi Goreng, and half chicken with balinese spice!!! There is no doubt we are going back again to Le Jardin, thankyou to all the staff including Wayan for your amazing service and making our holiday one we will always remember!!!!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2010

Actually I have never stayed in this villa before. I am writing to appreciate their effort to respond to my email enquiries promptly, and explain my questions in detail. This indicates how responsive they are to customers. I did not stay in this villa not because of their quality, but I finally decided to stay in other areas of Bali after spending a few days at a budget hotel in the Kuta area.

I trust that this villa provides good quality of service, and the location is really perfect if you want to have restaurants and beach nearby.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2010

We were expecting quite a lot of Le Jardin after several friends recommended it but we were not disappointed. The villas are large,spotlessly clean and well equipped. The staff are incredibly helpful and we made regular use of the shuttle to ferry us around although location is close to the beach and many restaurants so it's no problem to walk. We would return again

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Brisbane
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2010

My husband and I booked 1BR villa 2nights package on Le Jardin web site and stay there.
Villa was fatastic. Nice breakfast. Every Stuff was friendly but not professional service.
we had got 90min free massage.but they gave us only 40min. because one of stuff was day off. other 2 stuffs were busy. I saw massage stuff was working at the lobby as well. I don't think she is not profrssional. we really disappointed it.
I used safety box in the room. I put on 2passports, wallet(AU$20bill x 10), envelope(AU$100bill x 6). When we were leaving, safety box's door was opend. I checked in my wallet and envelope. wallet(AU$20bill x2) envelope(AU100 x2) had gone.
My husband and I told that to stuff but manager was not there. we moved to different hotel. next day, manegaer called us and apologized. and gave us one night free voucher for next time. Anyway, We lost $240 and we'll never stay Le Jardin.

My job is Guest service at 5stars hotel in Australia. I've never heared like that situation at our hotel. but security parson said to me, open the safety box is easy. it takes less than 2min.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank BullMOMOchan
donkerz, Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, April 1, 2010
first of all I must say that how regret when we discovered one of our guest experienced this inconvenience situation. we do respect all of our guest report and do the very best to find the best solution that will satisfy both. any report of complaint will be handled in a proper and good manner. some complaint might have a direct solution and some doesn't. appropriate time is required to some special case to find it's best solution.
During the time some facts is contrary which is difficult to judge however a gesture of good willing decison is taken to what we hope resolve the situation,.............
Lucknow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2010

Loved their service right from the moment someone came to receieve us at the airport to their helpful tips during our stay to their amazing in-villa dining and much more. The most amazing part of this resort is that even though its tucked away in a lane, you still are pretty much close to all the Seminyak attractions......!

I esp liked the fact that the person at the reception when we were leaving was very courteous (morning of Dec 17, 2009) and helped me settle my bills in Rupiah at a much better exchange rate than market. Additionally, she also helped me in paying my dues to the scooter rental guy.

Villas are lovely and they upgraded us to a Two Bedroom Villa upon check-up which meant that we had an amazing top-floor bedroom with a terrace bed which gave us some amazingly romantic moments.

Food is appetising but not so great, still I would rate this place as one of the best for someone on a honeymoon as they do their best to give their guests an amazing time!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2010

I will start by saying that these villa's are an amazing place to stay and the service was sensational.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom Villa #7 with 4 of our friends (another couple and 2 singles) for 8 nights over the xmas/NY period. We where greeted at the airport by our friendly driver who gave us cold, peppermint towels and water before we got into the bus for our 30 minute trip to le jardin. It is true that the villas are down a laneway. The laneway actually backs on to the rear of the Soffitel so there are lots of people at all times of day and night so i was never concerned for my safety. There where 3 staff to greet us at Le Jardin when we arrived with a welcome drink and frangipani la i. We where checked in fast and shown to our Villa.

The villa took my breathe away. We all stated that it looked like it was out of the travel show getaway. We stepped over a butterfly made of petals to walk across stepping stones over a pond to enter our open aired villa. There was a master bedroom, a separate pavilion with a king bed and two single beds upstairs. The rooms where huge, very clean and smelt of peppermint. The baths had been filled with petals and there where petal hearts on the beds. All the bathrooms have an open air element, especially upstairs where you can sit on the throne and look straight out onto the balcony and day bed.

We decided to eat in that night and had the spring rolls and nasi goreng. Sufficed to say that those dishes came to our villa at least once a day for 8 days. The in-house food was good value and tasty. The breakfast was plentiful and always on time - they even came later one morning when they discovered we where all still sleeping! Not only do you get breakfast, but the table is set for you and water is provided.They also ring to remind you to place your breakfast order - which we forgot every night!!!!

We can not say enough good things about the service. Wayan and his crew are polite, helpful and aways willing to chat to you about what you need. As you can imagine a group of 6 people have alot of needs. So whether it was more bacon, a broken glass, more bottle openers, champagne flutes, lilo's for the pool, mosquito coils, beer, restaurant bookings, driver bookings, tours, advice or just a chat these guys didi it all with a smile and a laugh. They certainly made our holiday fantastic.

The hotel shuttle was made available to us on all occasions when it was in the hotel and drove us to Jimbaran bay and Nusa Dua. Just a hint the back seat has no air con vents so try to get the front or middle seats.

The location of the villas is about 3 minute walk to the beach, 10 minute walk to the main shopping strip of Seminyak and about a 1 minute walk to the first restauraunt. We hired some scooters to help us get around, however taxis are super cheap. The shopping is amazing and if you like home wares like i do you will be in heaven. My bag was 26kg on the way home laden with lots of goodies for the house.

We had our included seafood BBQ on new years which was fabulous. The staff then invited us to the beach to watch the fireworks which was a really nice thing for them to do.

Things I loved:

The service
The modern open aired feel to the Villa
The fact that you did not have to share any facility with anyone else
Hardly any noise from neighbouring Villa's
The pool
The open aired bathroom
The red room, a bar up the street
The Bali Spa - a short walk to get your nails and massages done
Lying on the day bed reading a magazine with a beer
Shirley Lane. A short walk from the Villa towards Seminyak on the first corner. I got two pairs of leather sandals and a beautiful bag hand made for me here for a 1/4 of the price i would pay at home. The owner is really nice. All of the girls on the trip ended up with something from here.

Things I would recommend:

Take insect repellant for after dark in Bali
Be careful on the villa footpaths in the rain, they are slippery
Get a local to light your fireworks on the beach
Get a driver for the day to take you to Ubud, talk to the staff about where you want to go, we ended up with the best table in the house at Jimbaran Bay
Go to Tenah lot - a great temple in the sea and great to watch the sunset - lots of people though - go up to the viewing deck bars to get away from the crowds
Ask for the mini bar to be cleaned out at the start of your stay
Dont be afraid to dial "0" if you need something
Ask for more bottle openers, 1 for each room and 1 for the kitchen
Have your included massage in your villa. The spa is next to the kitchen and a little noisy
Get some scooters and travel around the island, watch out when you return them when they try to tell you you dented it!
There is a supermarket on the main street in Seminyak, the one around the corner from the Villa is double the price

Thankyou Le Jardin for making our Bali holiday one to remember. We will be back!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank sandinmytogs
Perth, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2009

Stayed at Le Jardin Boutique villa in November with our two young children ( 3 and 4 ). villoa was lovely, from the villa entrance which has stepping stones over a fish pond, though to the open plan living.... and I mean open cos the downstairs only has 3 walls and opens onto the pool area. This is not practical if you have two young children. My husband and I had the master bedroom and the children slept upstairs. We slept with one ear open all week, fearing that the children would come down during the night and fall into the pool !!! Also, the upstairs bathroom is open onto a daybed area, which overlooks the pool. The fencing is not safe to say the least, especially with young children, so we worried about them when using the bathroom!!!

Although I would not recommend this for families with young children, it would be wonderful for a romantic getaway. Husband and I had their seafood barbecue in our villa, which the staff "dressed" for the occasion, and the food was wonderful. Also the spa treatments were simply exquisite.

The staff could not do enough to help and shuttled us around the Seminyak area. They were lovely and caring with the children. Would definitely recommend Waterbom Park for children of all ages.

As this was our first time in Bali, I was glad we chose Seminyak, and would definitely stay there again, but would stay in a more appropriate accommodation for the children.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family