We stayed in one of the two bedroom villas which is two storey, one room upstairs and the master downstairs which opened on to the private pool. Each bedroom has its own bathroom which are open air but still under roof line.
We had our two children (4 and 1) with us, we were a little concerned at first as the living area is open air and wraps the pool and we had to watch the little one but our 4yo can swim and basically spent every waking moment in the pool she is quite the fish.
The staff have been outstanding and willing to help whatever the request may be. We also discovered after a hot sweaty walk to Seminyak Sq. (5-10min each way) the staff let us know that they offer a free shuttle service within the Seminyak-Legian area. We must have looked quite hot and bothered. The drivers were happy to take us to the shops or restaurants or even just pop to the supermarket for some more Bintang.
For a relaxing getaway we can highly recommend Le Jardin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak