Everything about Le Jardin is divine.
They are tucked away in one of Seminyak's many alleyways which provides the perfect escape from the bustling tourist filled streets of Seminyak. They are located very close to the beach and every dining hot spot in town (where the staff are more than happy to make a reservation for you & drive you to and from in the hotel shuttle cars). The rooms are spotless and the gastronomy experience via the in-villa dining is exquisite. The staff truly do make your Bali experience memorable, no request is too big and everyone is very helpful and greets you with a smile! The villas themselves are breath taking, the open dining area that looks out on to your own private pool is beautiful and definitely creates a traditional Balinese feel. Keep in mind that there is actually no one bedroom villa although this is what they advertise. All one bedroom villas actually have an upstairs which you have access at your leisure which is a real bonus. The villa provides a breakfast service, room service at anytime & a very cheap and efficient laundry service. They even helped my partner (who has zero event management skills) arrange a gorgeous romantic evening with a dinner at W resort and upon our arrival back to the villa they had issued candles and rose petals everywhere and drawn me a rose petal bath.
If you have intentions to see more of Bali via a day trip or a tour (regardless of where you are staying) please please please use Millikan Bali Tours at $7 and hour Kadek is exceptional (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kadek took us to several different places and explained the cultures, ensured we ate at the best restaurants and allowed us too see the most breathtaking views and scenery. His English is brilliant and he's very easy to get along with.
Le Jardin & Kadek, thank you so much for making our holiday so memorable and enjoyable....we are looking forward to coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak