My wife and I stayed at Le Jardin from April 27th to May 2nd 2014 in a two bedrooms villa. This place exceeds all expectations from the moment you arrive. Beautiful property, villas are very well done, private, quiet and exceptionally clean. You can't help but feel one with nature with the pool, outdoor bathroom and rain shower. The staff are very friendly and always go out of their way to accommodate any need. They are always smiling and willing to help. They offer a private shuttle service on demand which means you can get whisked around Seminyak safely in comfort and style at any time. The breakfast is great, very generous and served at your leisure in your villa. Overall we'd say this is one of the best accommodations we've ever experienced. LE JARDIN AND THE STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Thank you so much, you've made our trip to Bali so much more memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak