Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bali Surf Camp(Seminyak)
Tijili Seminyak(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewshighly recommend leprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airevery eveningwelcome drinkevery morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servednice villathe hustle and bustlethe main streetrelaxing holiday
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed in Le Jardin for 3 nights in Feb 2014. We booked a 2 bedroom villa with a total of 5 adults and 2 children. The villa was great with Aircon in the living room and the breakfast was wonderful with a lot of choices. My 2 nieces enjoy feeding the bread to the fishes at the entrance to the villa. Their staff was very friendly and attend to our need immediately. Area for improvement is that the bed sheet and towel being used need to be cleaner as we found some of it having stain in it. Overall a good stay and will be back in the near future.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Koh72,
Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness and sincere service that my team do during your stay.
Mostly of our private villa, have a small pond at the entrance of the villa.
We regret to note that we should improve our bed sheet and the towel free from stain. Your comment regarding this, has been brought to our House Keeping team to improve our service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas and should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

While the villas are amazing, beautifully set in troipical gardens, the staff very helpful and friendly, a lot of things were not working properly . swimming pool was not clean with broken lights, the air con was not working in the upper room, the fan was making a terrible noise and there were no proper lighting, keeping the room very dark . I couldn't sleep the first night because of the heat and couldn't read either because of the poor lighting. Wifi was not working either,,
I had to call 4 times to eventually have the management changing the air con device ( 3 times they came, said it was fixed , but it wasn't ,,). In a 3 days stay, you would appreciate not spending a part of your day asking for things to be fixed and to work properly.
And food was very average.. It's a pity when you know that Bali is a great place for food and that you can get very tasty fruits and salad in a lot of places.
I would love to go back because the place is really nice and unique but some serious maintenance improvements are first needed!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Marie H
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Marie H,
First of all thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali
Thank you for the compliments regarding our Air condition, the fan and the lighting in the upper room, and also the cleanliness of the private pool. Your constructive feedback helps us to improve our facilities and services toward improving your stay experience. Your comments about your unpleasant experience will help ensure that a situation like this will not be repeated. We have taken all necessary corrective actions and it will be my top up concern.
Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali in the near future.
Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. Location wise it's 300m from Seminyak Beach and about 500m from the main street. We were able to use the villa vehicles to shuttle around seminyak if we needed to.

Service is excellant. I cannot find any fault with their service. Staff are very accomodating to all our requests. Breakfast is to be ordered the day before and we could choose the time for it to be delivered to the villa.

Nice private pool in the 1st floor and cabanna in the 2nd floor. Deco follows a very open villa concept and extends all the way to the bathrooms as well but its a nice and refreshing theme. Had my best nights of sleep here!

Mosquitoes and insects can be an issue but a large can of pesticide and a can mosquito repellent is provided by Le Jardin. Every evening the staff do come down to light up some aroma therapy oil in the bedroom and mosquito coils.

Overall we had 1 of our best stays ever. Will definitely recommend Le Jardin to everyone and will definitely be going back there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shariff M

Dear Shariff M,
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facility and the service which we served during your holiday with us. Free shuttle service for Seminyak - Legian area, we provide to give a convenience time to our guest to explore and enjoy window shopping, have dining in some famous restaurant where near by Le Jardin villas.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband & I stayed here for 6 nights, can't fault a thing, friendly, helpful staff. The Villas are well appointed, with outdoor kitchen and full sized private pool. Breakfast was brought to our villas each morning at the specified time, after the first day we ordered about half of the previous morning as there was so much food. Would definitely recommend this place as an alternative to the "normal hotel" stay. Will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear michelle300466,
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.
Once again, thank you very much has been stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the next time you are in Seminyak, Bali - Indonesia.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

- Great location - can easily walk to the beach
- The villas are huge with plenty of space
- Private pool is amazing
- Service was impeccable (even let us keep our bags in the hotel after checkout AND let us shower in the spa! after checkout).
- It's definitely a new experience to use a bathroom which is outdoors
- Recommend bringing mosquito repellent

Overall - I recommend staying here and will wholeheartedly consider to stay here again if I come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ramzi K

Dear Ramzi K,
Thank you for choosing Le Jardin Boutique Villas for your recent stay in Seminyak.
It is an honor for us to assist you during your vacation. We always try to give the best and improve our service to make a memorable time during our guest stay with us. Regarding our concept is semi-open air, as we are in tropic area, mosquito is one of our issue. To minimize it, we have prepare a versatile box where we put under the TV box in living area which provide a mosquito repellent and extra mosquito coil. Every evening, our house keeping team member will do a turn down service and on that time we also do spraying to minimize the mosquito. We also provide a mosquito net as per guest request.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas and should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.