Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak
$367
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$588
$368
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$463
$329
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$228
Agoda.com
$703
$534
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$152
One Eleven(Seminyak)
$379
Orbitz.com
$270
$241
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $323/night.

$207
TripAdvisor
All reviewshighly recommend leprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airevery eveningevery morningwelcome drinkshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servednice villavilla staffthe hustle and bustlethe main street
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week, it was absolutely fantastic, a dream to stay there.
The staff are very friendly ,welcoming and very efficient.. Nothing is ever a problem and they're very happy to help with anything!! They all work as a great team and are always happy and smiling!!
It's a peacefull place but close enough to everything, good location!!
We would definately stay here again if we came back to seminyak!! Fully recommended!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Jleaney,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali. We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our villa, specially for our team member at the time of serving you and our location where close enough to the beach, best restaurant and shopping area.
We are looking forward to welcome you back home at Le Jardin villas.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stayed at Le Jardin Villas for 6 nights but we could have stayed far longer! From the moment you arrive the staff are so helpful and inviting and the villas are stunning.

My partner and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa which was huge and would be suitable for 2 couples. We absolutely loved having our own private pool and we really appreciated the privacy of the villas.

Breakfasts were delicious and it was so nice having it served at a time of our choice. Staff would then clean up at a time of our choice, very convenient.

We spent a full day in the villa, swimming and taking advantage of the outdoor style bath. That afternoon we enjoyed a full body massage. And after that we took advantage of the BBQ dinner which is available. As part of the BBQ dinner our villa was decorated with candles and rose petals. A butler comes in with a BBQ and cooks an enormous meal! There would have been enough food to serve at least 5 people, and it was just the 2 of us! We had a perfect evening and it was topped off by my partner proposing!

Safe to say this was a stay I will never forget!

Room Tip: Request a mosquito net, there were a few mosquitoes around and the net was helpful.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Louise B,
Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
BBQ dinner is our guest favorite agenda during stay with us. The atmosphere is very private and romantic. Thank you have been satisfy with this service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas and any constructive comment or idea are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed at Le Jardin for 12 nights with my parents, sister and bro-in-law and my hubby in the 3 room villa. There was plenty of room for us all and the villas were set up well, allowing us all our own space and privacy, but with a good lounge area for when we wanted to spend time together.

The staff at Le Jardin were really fantastic - making every effort to make you feel welcome and looked after. Due to dreadful weather for a few days, we used the courteousy car plenty of times to move around Seminyak and head to local restaurants and spas without getting soaked. They were also more than happy to make bookings for us pretty much every day.

The location is great too; a 5 min walk to the beach. Because of the rain the beach was a bit dirty, so we preferred to use the villa's pool anyway. And there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops within a short drive or a 15 min walk.

I was very happy with the booking overall and would definitely recommend Le Jardin to others looking for great value accommodation and wonderful service without going to a big resort.

Thanks to Gede, Wiwik and Jessika in particular for making it such a great stay.
Amanda

Room Tip: The 3 bed villa gave plenty of room for 6 adults.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear mandam25,
I am very proud to hear that you satisfy with our facility and the service which we serve to you. Gede, Jessica and Wiwik are very happy to assist you during your experience with us.
Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali in the future.

Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My partner and I stayed in Le Jardin Villas for 5 nights to celebrate our anniversary. Everything about our stay was exquisite but especially the little touches such as having your feet washed in a rose petal bath before entering our villa! The villa itself was amazing with a beautiful pool and deck area, a spacious outdoor living, dining and kitchen area and the room had a big, comfy bed with beautiful mosquito net. The bathroom is also outside but totally private. It was lovely to be amongst nature when taking your bath or shower but I did encounter the odd creepy crawly when using the bathroom after dark. The villas are also in a great location (admittedly, you have to walk down a little smelly street to get there but it’s only short walk and once you get there you can take the car service everywhere) close to the beach and plenty of shops. Apart from the amazing villa, the best things about our experience were the friendly service (everyone always greeted you by name and no request was too much), the convenient car service around Seminyak, the extras that came with our "romance package" (massage etc, lunch at our villa, the biggest BBQ dinner ever and a sunset picnic on the beach). The breakfast included was substantial and delicious and there were different options to choose from so you could mix it up each day. Everything really was just perfect and I could go on and on about what a lovely time we had there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura B
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Laura B,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014,
First of all thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali. I am very glad to hear that you enjoy your experience stay with us which you take our "Romance package" where this package is suitable for couple. As per you aware that our villa concept is open air but concern to the privacy. Le Jardin villas is only 5 minutes by foot to the beach and we are assist our guest with a free shuttle service for Seminyak and Legian area for their convenience shopping or visiting their favorite restaurant or shop.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali.

Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed for 7 nights for our honeymoon at Le Jardin villas in Dec'13. I had considered a lot of private pool villas in Bali for my stay and ultimately chose Le Jardin due to their location close to Semniyak beach as well as square, prompt responses to my (many!) queries and rave reviews here at tripadvisor. And what a choice it proved to be!

We were received right inside the airport (had asked them for express visa assistance) & ushered straight to our pick up car. Their driver was extremely courteous and helped us with currency exchange and local SIM. We were warmly greeted on arrival with a flower garland and fresh fruit juice. Upon entering the villa, we knew right away that we had picked the perfect place - big spacious living area with a large pool with lounge chairs, fully equipped kitchen/mini bar, a plush bedroom overlooking the pool and the best part - a large outdoor concept bathroom with the bath tub filled with rose petals for our arrival! We loved the villa and spent a good part of our stay just relaxing in its serenity & privacy. The villa is located just 5 minutes away from the beach, in a secluded street away from traffic noise. Its also close to the shopping area of Semniyak.

The daily breakfast was extremely generous, and the villa staff were extremely cooperative with the timings. The pool was very clean and large enough for laps. We had cloudy weather for most of our stay with intermittent rains and the sun also put in scattered appearances. The villa provided free pick up and drop to nearby areas, and also helped us with paid tours for farther areas. The villa was beautifully decorated with candles all over the villa and floating flowers in the pool for a surprise honeymoon dinner, and the romantic setting simply bowled us over! The food quality was very good, with fresh ingredients and lovely presentation of the dishes. The cleaning staff were non obtrusive and efficient - we always came back to a neatly cleaned up villa. The in villa locker ensured peace of mind during the trip. There were many mosquitoes but they sprayed insecticides twice a day, had coils burning 24 * 7 and had a mosquito net on the bed - so didnt face any issues on this front.

The entire staff were very warm, friendly and cooperative - we were always greeted with an extra large smile! We had an amazing time there, thanks to Le Jardin villa for making our honeymoon so memorable! I would definitely recommend couples looking for a luxurious, private stay to go for Le Jardin!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank prashant_p
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear prashant_p,

I and my team member very glad to hear that you enjoy very much your honeymoon with us.
Personally, I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas and should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.