We stayed at Le Jardin Villas for 6 nights but we could have stayed far longer! From the moment you arrive the staff are so helpful and inviting and the villas are stunning.
My partner and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa which was huge and would be suitable for 2 couples. We absolutely loved having our own private pool and we really appreciated the privacy of the villas.
Breakfasts were delicious and it was so nice having it served at a time of our choice. Staff would then clean up at a time of our choice, very convenient.
We spent a full day in the villa, swimming and taking advantage of the outdoor style bath. That afternoon we enjoyed a full body massage. And after that we took advantage of the BBQ dinner which is available. As part of the BBQ dinner our villa was decorated with candles and rose petals. A butler comes in with a BBQ and cooks an enormous meal! There would have been enough food to serve at least 5 people, and it was just the 2 of us! We had a perfect evening and it was topped off by my partner proposing!
Safe to say this was a stay I will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak