Our family of four recently stayed at these beautiful villas and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. As everyone has already stated the rooms are spacious and very clean, well appointed and quite luxurious. So I won't repeat all that again but will give more information on a few things we were unsure of prior to arrival:
The villas are tucked away in a side street behind The Royal Beach Hotel (used to be the Sofitel) and therefore very quiet with virtually no traffic noise. Come out of the villas and turn left it is a 2 minute walk to Jalan Camplung Tanduk which has lots of nice restaurants, bars and shops, at the end of this road is Jalan Raya with all the boutiques, more restaurants and the very popular Mades Warung for a fabulous Indonesian meal.
The stroll to the beach is easy and stress free, a 5 min walk past a few other boutique type villas then down a clean and maintained beach track which runs along the side of the very trendy and out of place Luna 2 hotel, whose security guard mans the laneway. The beach here is very clean, there are a number of lounge hire business and the proud staff clean their areas of the beach continually so it is really pleasant, we paid around $10 for 4 beds for the day. There is a great surf break here too and it doesn't get too crowded. The locals that surf there are very kind and will give children priority on the wave!
Orientation wise, 5 mins to the left the is Sofitel and 8 mins to right is Ku De Ta and The Oberoi. The beach walk to Legian is about 15 minutes and on the way you pass a number of groovy beach bars with bean bags scattered for sunset watching and cocktails. Far less pretentious than Potato Head, Ku De Ta etc..
The staff are very helpful and will not only make restaurant suggestions and bookings but then organise their drivers to take you. One night a driver was not available and Le Jardin insisted on paying our taxi fare, which was very kind.
You do need to drive to most of the popular restaurants in Seminyak which are located in Oberoi and Petitenget Sts, but there are some good local restaurants too, so have a walk around before travelling each evening. The restaurant at The Breezes was very nice and close.
The Villas are very peaceful and private, aside from a small dining room that I never saw occupied there are no areas to socialise so if you are a social person that is going away to make friends this is probably not the place for you. We had come from the Padma in Legian which is busy and easy to meet people, my teenage daughter struggled with the privacy a bit so that is something to bear in mind.
Overall though we loved this property and would return in a heart beat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali