Le Jardin is absolutely amazing, I would love to stay at there every time I go to Bali. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa for 5 nights, the villa was beautiful and very clean (it was cleaned twice a day.) The staff were very friendly and always had smiles on their faces.
The Breakfast was very good, there were many choices and it was very generous.
The best thing was the complementary shuttle that took you where ever you want to go in Seminyak.This was very helpful and saved you having to get a taxi. The Villa itself is located a short walking distance to good shops and the beach.
The only problem we had the entire time we were there was when we had a massage and I would not recommend their day spa. Other than that the Villa is great and I would highly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali