We stayed for 5 nights in a 2 bed pool villa. (2 couples) I have stayed in a few different places in bali but this place wins for the best service. Anything we asked for they were on to it promptly. I was impressed that there wasnt a communication problem they happily rang up restaurants we wanted & booked for us. If the one we wanted was booked out ( because we left it to the last minute)they had other restaurants to suggest. I liked that a lot as all the ones they suggested were great!! If you tell them what kind of food you'd like they will know somewhere. Free transport around seminyak Le Jardin staff were always available to take us at any time. Free afternoon tea is included to and a good choice of breakfast. We loved the croissants. I would recommend the pool villa to anyone wanting to stay in seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali