We arrived in Seminyak late and totally exhausted for a 4 day relaxation and regeneration visit. Le Jardine exceeded all our expectations in location, spaciousness, style, friendliness and privacy. It's tucked away between the beach (5 min walk) and shops (10 min walk) in a beautiful garden and water setting. The vilas are huge - more like a small apartment - with a totally private pool, outdoor daybeds, huge outdoor bathroom/shower room, serene expansive timber lined bedroom with doors onto a private garden and fishponds, lounge/dining area and kitchenette. The included breakfasts, privately set up for you each day, are fresh, beautifully presented and ample. The staff offered the best in Balinese friendliness and service - nothing was too much trouble but the quiet non intrusiveness was appreciated. We left feeling totally regenerated and grateful for the care Le Jardine provided - and committed to returning again to this beautiful place. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas, Seminyak Bali