All reviewsprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airwelcome drinkeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servedoutdoor bathroomgreat villarelaxing holidayspa treatmentsstaff were amazingdriver
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My partner and I stayed in at Le Jardin for 4 nights as a romantic getway and the place did not disappoint in any aspect.

We had a 2 bedroom individual villa that was very comfortable ... each has it's own pool, sundeck and terrace area. The staff were extremely efficient, breakfast was served in your room and the high light for me was afternoon tea every day! Fresh tea, snacks and a choice of pastries. The booking came with a complimentary massage for 2 persons.

The beach was a 10 minute walk away with a good choice of bars/eateries to while away a few hours during the day or at sunset. If you wanted to go into town the hotel had 2 shuttle buses to take you and pick you up .... never had to wait long. Seminyak has a fantastic choice of restaurants to cater for any taste and budget. We ate out most eveings but had lunch delivered to the villa most days ... lots of international and local flavours available, well presented and good value.

I missed having bar service during the day (you can order room service) but to make up for it we just stocked up the refridgerator with wine and coctails ourselves ... problem solved!

The ambiance at Le Jardin is extremely tranquil ... nothing was too much trouble for the staff. If you are looking for a truely relaxing experience in intimate surroundings with just a hint of pampering then this place is for you.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear daithetraveller,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our villas, especially our daily afternoon tea.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Staff were first rate and very helpful. Free transport around the area at most times. Outstanding villas with private pools free breakfast delivered, pool cleaned every day, did I mention the helpfully friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank EddiesbarPerth

Dear EddiesbarPerth,

We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our villas, especially our free transport and our staff.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This hotel is very intimate and private. No real communal area, such as restaurant etc., and the stay is focussed on your private villa, where you have your own pool.

Our rates included airport pick up and drop off and free shuttle service to local shops and attractions - a very nice and useful service.

During our stay we found the service to be exceptional. The villas are well designed and spacious. The massage therapists are excellent, as are all the staff we encountered.

I really wanted to give this hotel a 5 point rating, as it's definitely one of the best stays we've had anywhere. The only reasons I didn't were:

The gym is a bit too basic for a proper workout
No Sauna
The food service (all food is served in your room) has a last order at 9.30pm and so no 24 hour room service
No TV in your bedroom, however there is one in the living room, with plenty of channels to choose from.
The pool was a bit cold and had no heating. We asked for a villa with plenty of sunshine and got one but that still only meant direct sun from about 9am to 2.30pm. It was ok for us as we then went to do other things.

There are SO MANY more positives than the above few negative points....this really is a wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for one with plenty of 'sunshine hours'
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear SevenStarTraveller,

We regret to note that you have some point which make we are did not have a 5 point rating.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our department concern to improve our service to reduce our negative point.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali in the near future. Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Le jardin Villas were a great choice for our second stay in Seminyak. The location is great along with fantastic service from very attentive staff, and only a short walk to the beach and shops.
The villas were great BUT the indoor lounges are not good for relaxing, with only a small 2 seat and a single chair provided inside and 2 day beds by the pool.Whenever at home there were not enough seats which meant the kids would go upstairs to lie on their beds.
Le Jardin would be perfect if they could correct this with a large relaxing sofa for all .

Room Tip: All rooms are very similar but I am not sure if the lounges are different which is a very good question to ask.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sscott01
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear Sscott01,

Your feedback is very important to upgrade our service in the future. We regret to note that there is no enought chair inside the indoor lounge and also need more day bed in the pool.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our Butler team to improve our service and take more attention to our value guest needed.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights in June and had a truly relaxing holiday. Following our late night arrival at the villas with the free airport transfer we were transported to perfect paradise. We booked through booking.com and expected to have a one bedroom villa and we did request two beds. Imagine our delight to find ourselves upgraded to a three bedroom two villa property with complete exclusivity and our own private pool. At 3am we just had to jump in with a celebratory drink. The grounds of our villa were lush. Small kitchen area with full sized fridge, full dining table, lounge area with tv and sumptuous bedrooms each with outdoor shower/bath/toilet. Very clean. Bathrobes and lots of towels and toiletries provided. Perhaps they could have updated the towels as they were a little worn. Completely private with no one overlooking our garden. The service was impeccable - nothing could be too much trouble from asking for a driver to take us to an ATM or drop us off at a restaurant whose booking they had made for us to finding us the quaint incense burners we wanted to take back home. Delicious breakfasts were served in our grounds by smiling staff. They even brought me a cake and sang happy birthday. The complimentary massages were exquisite followed by rose petal baths. Free afternoon tea. Some reviewers have complained about the number of insects but my thinking is you are in the tropics - what do you expect? I didn't notice an excessive amount of insect life. The staff spray the villas daily and sprays and insect coils are provided in each villa. If you want bug free don't come to Bali. I had considered a swish hotel like the W but this truly outclassed it in terms of private luxury and personal service. My only gripes would be that the gym needs updating but not everyone wants a gym on holiday and the fact that our grounds had limited sun. Le Jardin was about a 5 minute walk from the beach and a short ride from the main town but to be honest we did not want to leave our villa. I would definitely come back. Thank you for a wonderful holiday, le Jardin!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank KFPGMC
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear KFPGMC,

First of all thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali. Your feedback is very important to upgrade our service in the future. We regret to note that we should updated the towels as they were a little worn.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our House Keeping team to improve our service and it will be my concern to replace the towel in the near future.