The Seiryu Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$277
$161
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$156
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$87
$54
Hotels.com
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$483
$250
$377
$340
$258
$231
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$329
$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$375
$489
$679
$504
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airwelcome drinkeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servedrelaxing holidayspa treatmentsgreat villastaff were amazingdriverbali
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Le jardin Villas were a great choice for our second stay in Seminyak. The location is great along with fantastic service from very attentive staff, and only a short walk to the beach and shops.
The villas were great BUT the indoor lounges are not good for relaxing, with only a small 2 seat and a single chair provided inside and 2 day beds by the pool.Whenever at home there were not enough seats which meant the kids would go upstairs to lie on their beds.
Le Jardin would be perfect if they could correct this with a large relaxing sofa for all .

Room Tip: All rooms are very similar but I am not sure if the lounges are different which is a very good question to ask.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sscott01

Dear Sscott01,

Your feedback is very important to upgrade our service in the future. We regret to note that there is no enought chair inside the indoor lounge and also need more day bed in the pool.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our Butler team to improve our service and take more attention to our value guest needed.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights in June and had a truly relaxing holiday. Following our late night arrival at the villas with the free airport transfer we were transported to perfect paradise. We booked through booking.com and expected to have a one bedroom villa and we did request two beds. Imagine our delight to find ourselves upgraded to a three bedroom two villa property with complete exclusivity and our own private pool. At 3am we just had to jump in with a celebratory drink. The grounds of our villa were lush. Small kitchen area with full sized fridge, full dining table, lounge area with tv and sumptuous bedrooms each with outdoor shower/bath/toilet. Very clean. Bathrobes and lots of towels and toiletries provided. Perhaps they could have updated the towels as they were a little worn. Completely private with no one overlooking our garden. The service was impeccable - nothing could be too much trouble from asking for a driver to take us to an ATM or drop us off at a restaurant whose booking they had made for us to finding us the quaint incense burners we wanted to take back home. Delicious breakfasts were served in our grounds by smiling staff. They even brought me a cake and sang happy birthday. The complimentary massages were exquisite followed by rose petal baths. Free afternoon tea. Some reviewers have complained about the number of insects but my thinking is you are in the tropics - what do you expect? I didn't notice an excessive amount of insect life. The staff spray the villas daily and sprays and insect coils are provided in each villa. If you want bug free don't come to Bali. I had considered a swish hotel like the W but this truly outclassed it in terms of private luxury and personal service. My only gripes would be that the gym needs updating but not everyone wants a gym on holiday and the fact that our grounds had limited sun. Le Jardin was about a 5 minute walk from the beach and a short ride from the main town but to be honest we did not want to leave our villa. I would definitely come back. Thank you for a wonderful holiday, le Jardin!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank KFPGMC

Dear KFPGMC,

First of all thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali. Your feedback is very important to upgrade our service in the future. We regret to note that we should updated the towels as they were a little worn.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our House Keeping team to improve our service and it will be my concern to replace the towel in the near future.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali in the near future.

Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed in Villa 7 @ Le Jardin for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The service was absolutely fantastic and the staff happy to fulfil every whim & fancy. The shuttle service was an inclusion we found to be really convenient and even when a shuttle was not available the staff were willing to use one of the motorbikes to drop us off to short distance destinations. We booked through booking.com and the rates were much higher than what we would normally pay for a villa in Seminyak. We enjoyed the ample breakfasts daily in our villa as well as a 90minute massage for each of us inclusive in our rate. In terms of the accommodation, we have stayed at a few different villa's in Bali and the accommodation was lovely but the villa size was far more compact than what we are generally used to. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a 3 bedroom villa which granted us a little more space and would be perfect for a family with older children as the third room offers twin beds (ours are 10 & 8). Le Jardin is only a short walk to the Oberoi Hotel and Ku-de-ta etc and 2 mins from the beachfront. Would recommend if booking Le Jardin a must is to request mosquito nets and a Villa where the pool is in the sun as our's was dark with very limited sun. We suggest that the owner spend a bit of money on maintenance and fixing up the bi-fold doors as it took 2 Villa staff to open and close these each morning and night. The Villa's were sprayed late afternoon for mosquitoes and we were provided with in-Villa repellant as well which was helpful. The villa's were on the pricey side, we would return in low season as the rates are more reasonable then.

Room Tip: Recommend Villa 8 / 10 / 11 for sun lovers
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lolli S

Dear Lolli S,

We regret to note that we should maintenance and fixing up the bi-fold doors, so we can close or open it smoothly. I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our Engineering team to improve our service.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed in Villa 3, our friends in Villa 2. Our stay was to celebrate my friends 60th Birthday. Both Villas were lovely. The staff at Le Jardin are just amazing, nothing was too much trouble. Really outstanding service. Housekeeping staff were fantastic, shuttle service great, location good. Staff helped celebrate my friends birthday with a great BBQ dinner in the Villa and a very special birthday cake. They decorated the Villa with beautiful candles and flowers, just gorgeous.
The Villas are quite modern, very clean and we loved the open bathroom. Mosquitos were around, but not really a problem for us, We just kept the mossie coils burning day and night!

The only thing I can complain about would be the condition of the towels and the bed linen. We had come from the Westin Hotel where the linen is spot on as far as freshness and wear. Towels are soft and delux. It was a bit of a shock to see the bathrooms towels, very very worn and really small. Bed linen OK but not that special. Only a small complaint but its what people like when they stay somewhere as "special" as the Le Jardin.
Thank you Le Jardin for a memorable holiday

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Karen1955Perth,

First of all thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent trip to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak – Bali. I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

Your feedback is very important to upgrade our service in the future. We regret to note that our bathrooms towels is worn and not big enough. And also we need to improve our bed linen too.
I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to House Keeping team to improve our service and I put on my concern to renew it in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed with my family for a special anniversary and i have to say that it was one of the best holidays we have ever had.

We stayed in Villa 5 and the accomodation was superb. Comfortable and extensive inside and the pool and the grounds were equally as wonderful and peaceful. We had breakfast and afternoon tea whilst there and the food choice was extensive and freshly prepared.

What made our stay in this beautiful boutique property complete was the unforgettable service and the outstanding staff. From the General Manager to the gardeners and housemaids all were attentive and obliging, nothing was too much trouble for them to do to make our stay as amazing as possible. We would like to thank them for leaving us with so many happy memories of Bali and Le Jardin Boutique Villas.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MarieGraceH
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear MarieGraceH,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor. I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our property and the friendliness of our team members that they do during your stay with us.