All reviewsprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airwelcome drinkeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servedthree bedroomoutdoor bathroomgreat villarelaxing holidayspa treatmentsstaff were amazing
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Off the plane to this villa was a perfect start to our holiday. We needed peace and quiet after a hectic time. The design and garden setting truly perfect. The staff- I cannot say enough about. When I lost my glasses in the room upon leaving, housekeeping scoured the place for me!
Having our own private pool was heaven.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Henrietta2011
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear Henrietta2011,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Initially we had some difficulty liaising with the villa to confirm our airport transfer arrangement as we did not receive any email replies from them. Luckily they did received our emails and had arranged for someone to pick us at the airport. We were offered cold towels and iced water upon boarding the vehicle - which was a nice touch. Location was great as it was near to the beach and the main shopping street.

Staff were all very friendly, helpful and attentive. They never failed to remind us to order our breakfast every evening and breakfast was delivered promptly at the time we had indicated. The indonesian styled mee goreng was nice.

The villa was surrounded by lush greenery. In fact Villa 5 has a tree trunk right smack in the living room, bringing nature right into the villa. The down side of the villa was limited direct sunlight to the pool deck, can't sun-bake much and pool water was cold at night as it didn't gained much heat from the day sun. It appeared that some villas had the day bed at ground floor while ours was on 2nd floor (which wasn't that ideal).

The master room had sun-roof at one side of the ceiling which meant that we were awaken by the light by 7+am in the morning and can't draw any curtains to minimise the lights. There were some mozzies zooming around by our ears at night cos the mosquito net wasn't hung in our room thou the mosquito coils helped a great deal.

Lastly I hope the management would consider installing TVs in the bedrooms...

Room Tip: Ask for a villa with more sunlight if you like to sun-bake at your pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear Yummydelight,

Regardin your advise to put TV in the bedroom really apreciate and we consider to provide it for our value guest.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Le jardin is truly beautiful, upon arrival the staff are friendly and helpful. The manager came to pick us up from the airport (don't be fooled like us as we thought he had brought 2 other ppl but they were airport helpers and we had to pay for them to carry our bags). He let us stop at the grocery store on the way which was great too. When you open the door to your villa the view is breathtaking with the open house leading onto the pool. They give you a massage for free which I thought was incredible, followed by a bath of roses! The rooms are lovely and they turn down your bed at night and place incense in the room, very relaxing. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful. The only slight negative was the breakfast which arrived wrong twice so we went out for breakfast. However, I would give this place 5 stars and I will certainly being going back for a visit. Thank you to all the staff for an incredible trip.

Room Tip: We had villa 3, it was lovely
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank early27
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Dear early27,

We regret to note that your breakfast arrive wrong twice. I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our Butler team to improve our service and make sure it will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Wonderful staff, quiet location (no motor bike noise), greenery everywhere (reducing the sun glare), pool water quality perfect, walking distance action of Seminyak and beaches ( 5 minutes)
What more can I say...except to say the staff looked after us as if we were royalty.

Room Tip: we stayed in villa no. 8 - really great
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Macey H
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear Macey H,

We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our villas, especially our staff, location and greenery our villa.

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there for our honeymoon. The villas were lovely and clean. Close to the beach and restaurants and shuttle to anywhere in seminyak. Breakfast and afternoon teas always a treat. Staff was very friendly. Only complaint would be spa and gym. Just needs a little updating. Overall a wonderful retreat!

• Stayed: May 2012
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear Metros17,

We regret to note that we need to updating our spa and gym facilities.

I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our management meeting to improve our service in the near future.