All reviewsprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airwelcome drinkeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servedoutdoor bathroomgreat villarelaxing holidayspa treatmentsstaff were amazingdriver
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Villa #3 is the best of what we have stayed in though all the others are very nice. The villa we stayed in the last ime #3 has the option of closing in all the downstairs living areas and keeping cool with the a/c and has great private gardens not only at the front around the pool but also behind the 2 bedrooms on the ground and 1st floor.
the management is very helpful and we will definitely be back

Room Tip: villa #3 is the best of the units
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bawark
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Dear Mr. Bawark,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facilites and service specially with our villa number #3.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed a few days here and it was my first time in this location. In between Jl Dana Pura and Laksmana Oberoi it is a perfect spot close to the cool restaurants, shops and beach.
Once inside the villa it was hard to leave though - stunning art and furniture, books, great sound system and a beautiful lush bathroom.
Staff at the villa were exceptional - when it rains they walk you around the ground to your driver under and umbrells, they come and cater for you if you want dinner at home, alwasy attentive to any request.
Clean, cool and very very private I can't recommend this villa highly enough.
Well priced too whcih was a bonus! We will be back!

Room Tip: The downstairs room was quieter, cooler and darker while the upstairs room more open...
4  Thank Simone1000

Dear Mr. Simone1000,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

We regret to note that our upstair room is darker if compare with our master bedroom.
I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to Engineering team to improve our service.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Le Jardin Villa, Seminyak - Bali to in the near future.

Should you need further information and assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We four girls were greated at the airport by our driver with the resort. 45 min ride to the villas. We stayed in a three bedroom villa. Two bedrooms down and one up. Nice linens, clean rooms, great A/C in bedrooms only. My Dutch friends called my room the igloo! Private pool, living room, dining and kitchen. All the alphabet channels on the TV were available including E! Free WiFi also! It was very nice and the staff was very accommodating. The little spa at the resort was convenient, but the noise from the kitchen in the next room was a bit distracting. They have drivers for hire (8€ p/hour) for site seeing. Best driver was G'Day. Go to the monkey forest and dine at Chandi and Ku De Ta. Beach is just down the road.

3  Thank TexasJewels

Dear Ms. TexasJewels,

I have note that during you have spa, there have noise from the kitchen in the next room. I have share your comment to all of our staff member and It will not happen again in the future.
I had sharing your comment to "Gede" our team who assist you during site seeing in Bali.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

falling out of bed into the swimming pool, siping on a freshly squeezed mango and lime juice. a perfect start to the day. love the outdoor bathrooms, showering privately almost in the open, surrounded by gardens was true luxury. staff were friendly and helpfull. 19 min walk to beach and close to all the great restuarants of seminyak.... can't wait to return.

Room Tip: try villa three, if you want a fantastic outdoor bathroom
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mike l

Dear Mr. Mike,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied and enjoy with our facilities and service.

Yes, villa number 3 is one of our villa where have a funtastic outdoor bathroom regarding on this villa have more large tropical garden on the master bathroom.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The villa was beautiful. Open air living . Beautiful clean pool. Great central location for seminyak . Close to bars shops restaurants beach. But just set back enough to be very quiet and peaceful. I have stayed in many places in the world and never had such exceptional service. Breakfast served in villa was delicious . Shuttle service exceptional. Thank you Le Jardin . Can't wait to come again!

1  Thank Cabpharm

Dear Cabpharm,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay and also you enjoy with our facilites and service.