Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$279
Anantara.com
$288
$598
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$54
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$354
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$600
$461
Hotels.com
The Seiryu Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
All reviewsprivate poolbedroom villafree shuttleshuttle serviceour honeymoonmosquito coilsopen airwelcome drinkeach morningshort walk to the beachbreakfast is servedrelaxing holidayspa treatmentsgreat villastaff were amazingdriverbali
Reviewed January 28, 2012

falling out of bed into the swimming pool, siping on a freshly squeezed mango and lime juice. a perfect start to the day. love the outdoor bathrooms, showering privately almost in the open, surrounded by gardens was true luxury. staff were friendly and helpfull. 19 min walk to beach and close to all the great restuarants of seminyak.... can't wait to return.

Room Tip: try villa three, if you want a fantastic outdoor bathroom
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mike l
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Boutique Villas, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Dear Mr. Mike,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied and enjoy with our facilities and service.

Yes, villa number 3 is one of our villa where have a funtastic outdoor bathroom regarding on this villa have more large tropical garden on the master bathroom.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The villa was beautiful. Open air living . Beautiful clean pool. Great central location for seminyak . Close to bars shops restaurants beach. But just set back enough to be very quiet and peaceful. I have stayed in many places in the world and never had such exceptional service. Breakfast served in villa was delicious . Shuttle service exceptional. Thank you Le Jardin . Can't wait to come again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cabpharm

Dear Cabpharm,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay and also you enjoy with our facilites and service.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

We picked Le Jardin Boutique Villa because of all the wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor and it met up to all our expectations. We normally stay in a hotel and this was the first time staying in a villa and absolutely loved it. The staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble the quality of service was exceptional. The free shuttle between Seminyak and Legian was an added bonus and was always available on request. My husband was hesitant about the breakfast as we normally stay where there is a buffet breakfast but we both found breakfast very good. The accommodation was amazing, it is so private and peaceful I dont think I have ever been more relaxed on a holiday.. Although a little more expensive than we normally pay when staying in Bali, I feel it was worth every cent and we plan to spoil ourselves and make this a yearly occurrence. The villa's layout is perfect if more than one couple wanted to share, Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Leona O

Dear Ms. Leona O,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay.

I have note your comment for our breakfast which you expect to have a buffet one. Regarding we only have 11 villas and to give more privacy to our value guest, we serve our breakfast on set menu.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We spent 11 days at Le Jardin Villas.My husband and I with our 17yr old daughter. The villa was beautifull, quiet and private. The staff were amazing and nothing was to much trouble for any of them.
Unfortunately my husband became sick requiring surgery 3 days into our stay and the staff were very proffessional and extremely helpfull, we felt very safe in there hands. We found the position good as it was central to everywhere good shopping,restaurants, beaches ect. Would not hesitate to return.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lee P

Dear Lee P,

Reviewed December 11, 2011

This is the third time I stayed in Bali and we decided to try this place because it seemed to have nice reviews. Previously, we had stayed at Saba Villa and were extremely impressed with the smaller place. I have another review on Saba Villa but on a comparison level, Le Jardin was nice but didn't have as exceptional service as Saba Villa though it did have a larger property/villa to manage. Also, they had a complimentary but limited breakfast, which Saba did not limit you and was exceptionally prepared. The breakfast at Le Jardin was good but not as amazing and charged you for anything extra you wanted, if that makes any difference.

The Villa that we stayed in was huge; two stories with two outdoor bathrooms and an outdoor patio on both levels to sun. It was very private as they built high walls to separate each villa. I loved the pool and how it connected to our bedroom glass doors; you could actually just slide open the doors and slip into the pool! We actually had to change villas during our stay (we went diving in another location and came back the next night) and the second villa was just as nice except that the first villa had these glass panels you could use to close up the outdoor living room whereas the second villa did not. I wish they all had the glass panels to keep out the mosquitos because they are brutal in Bali. Le Jardin does spray an intense pesticide once every few days to try and keep them at bay so you have to be sure that you are indoors during that time (it's very loud and produces a thick white "smoke").

The fact that this villa had 2 stories meant that there was an extra room with two single beds and the outdoor bathroom/balcony upstairs for either children or other single adults. This might be nice for families who want a bit of separation between family time and romantic parent time. f

Cleanliness-wise, it was good. I understand that its hard to keep outdoor themed places clean all the time so it was a bit dusty in certain areas and there was actually a frog in our room! Not a big deal but still a surprise, lol. I think the layout of the villa is really nice though.

One big perk is that Le Jardin has a chauffeuring service available 24/7 to drop you off and pick you up anywhere. It's a really great aspect that cuts down on the inconvenience of having to flag down taxis to come and go from dinners, etc. You just call them and tell them where you are and they come immediately. Wonderful!

We also tried their massage service, which is located downstairs of their lobby. I went with my boyfriend and it was "ok." Nothing that special about the atmosphere or setup and I was actually a bit disappointed, though I didn't really know what to expect.

Overally, a very nice villa that is huge (too big for just one couple) and great for families or groups. Very private with good service and 24/7 drivers.

Room Tip: As for a villa with glass panels to close in the outdoor living area so that you can minimize mosquitos at night!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hybiscuskiss

Dear Ms. hybiscuskiss,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our service and facilities.

I have note that we should be improve for some of our service like breakfast, spa and how to handle the insect regarding our some of our living area without glass panels door. We also will keep our service for the shutle 24/7