Stayed at Kayana for 2 nights in early October 2009. From the moment you arrive at this resort the thing you notice the most is the exceptional service. From the front desk staff to the turn down service everyone is genuinely interested in making your stay enjoyable and memorable.
We chose a pool villa for 2 adults and 1 child. The villa is about 75 sq m and is separated into a living area with flat screen TV and DVD player and a large bed complete with mosquito net. The bathroom area includes a double vanity, shower and toilet and separate bath. There is a split system air-conditioning unit in the villa. The pool, complete with sun deck and water feature, is at your doorstep along with a small covered dining area. Our villa was located about 150m from the check in area – a nice walk amongst the beautifully maintained gardens and villas or there is a buggy always available to transport you.
You can choose to eat your breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea at the Dauh restaurant or in your villa. A good range of food and drink is available and was always beautifully presented. Not always piping hot, maybe due to the distance between the kitchen and the villa, but no complaints.
The staff is exceptional. From being treated like royalty upon check in to arranging reservations or transporting you to/from local restaurants, shops and spas. And everyone seems to know your name!
The villas are located on Jalan Petitgenet in northern Seminyak just up the road from Hu’u bar and Nutmeg restaurant, the Living Room (over-rated), Body Works spa (very reasonable prices), the Samaya, La Lucciola and The Legian hotel. Ku De Ta (well worth a visit) and eat street are just a 5 minute drive away.
We stayed at the sister resort, the Samaya, last year and as far as I’m concerned the Kayana wins hands down for value and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kayana is the one of the preferred villas in Seminyak, boasting a reputation for quality accommodation at agreeable rates. The 24 separate villas are positioned just off a winding pathway, flanked with Frangipani trees and tropical foliage. Surrounded by pristine gardens and rich in the rewards that fresh open air brings, a stay at The Kayana offers guests total privacy and tranquility. The Deluxe Villas is featuring a plunge pool as well as an outdoor dining and lounge area. Moving further, each unit of their Pool Villas is featuring a spacious 28sqm pool with outdoor dining and lounge area with pristine gardens. All of the 24 private villas is stocked with double canopy king size bed, air condition, wireless connection, safe deposit box, a plasma TV, buggy car and many more The Kayana is situated close to Potato Head, Huu Bar, Kudeta and surrounded by good restaurants and boutiques. Just 15 minutes by walking to public beach and 20 minutes by walking to Seminyak center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Kayana Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Kayana Bali Seminyak