The Kayana Bali
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$164
$125
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$89
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$120
$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$367
$352
$316
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$601
Anantara.com
One Eleven(Seminyak)
$404
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$705
$561
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$282
$228
$763
All reviewspool villapotato headw hotelour honeymoonbutler servicedeluxe villaseminyak arealarger poolmerah putihbreakfast and afternoon teafour poster bedturn down servicemain poolpersonal butlerwelcome drinkperfect temperaturew retreat
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'm currently spending my last night in Bali in this hotel (as a special treat after a business trip to bali) and I'm so pleased to have stayed at Kayana! and spent my last night in Bali on a high note!

I love the value for money!!, location (next to W, Amo spa and Potato head) the large rooms, plunge pool, beautiful private japanese style garden, butler service and entertaining area. the attention to detail is impeccable there are so many extra amenities this hotel has thought of. I would stay here again in a heartbeat! not looking forward to ending my stay at Kayana tomorrow night and can't wait to come back with my family and friends in the near future.
Thanks again
Kim

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kimisani
Reviewed February 3, 2013

What a place!

Check in was so quick and easy and within minutes i was driven to the villa. I booked the 'standard' villa which was absolutely HUGE, nothing standard about it.. can only describe it as feeling like you own a little house in Bali. The garden space is HUGE and the plunge pool is just great after a hot day exploring the island.

The design concept is open plan, yet the bathroom offers lots of privacy so don't worry here. Even the butler pantry is well designed!

The food is lovely and staff are very accommodating. Spa is over priced but the massage is excellent.

For what they charge, once again it's an absolute bargain!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Nicky O
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place is right in the heart of Seminyak right next to the W resort all the resturants and bars just minutes away. The staff and this place are fantastic from the drivers to front reception all amazing and speak really good english in my eyes anyway. From the booking right down to when we left the service was excellent. We had read some reviews and heard that certain villas were a bit noisy so when booking requested certain room and got it within a few emails back and forth all arranged. Also when we got picked up at airport we had drinks and food supplied in car with wet towels really lovely. Then when we arrived which was early about 10am we got checked into our room straight away so buy 11.30am I was in my villa by the pool service top notch. Even when we got home they sent us a system to review them which I did and that was great. First I would like to thank all staff at the Kayana your warm smiles and service are fantastic. But I would like to give a special mention to Agung who did most of the service in our villa your attention to detail is exceptional your just a really nice guy. The girls on front reception you ROCK just will do anything they can for you. The ladies in the SPA you ROCK just great must have a massage pricing for villas not bad at all quite happy. Drivers who picked us and took us everywhere full of information and just really nice. The villas in this place are just amazing couldn't fault a thing. I did mention with my review little things they could improve on because what happens is everything is done so seamless when you are there that when one little thing goes wrong it sticks out but we are talking like maybe not getting your glasses replaced one day just silly things. Because everything is just done so well but all you have to do is call the butler and then they'll bring it so no issues really at all. The food is really good as well cocktails ok but could do better but not bad. But we mainly mixed are own drinks anyway so alls good. We love you Kayana and will be back.

Room Tip: rooms away from the W resort road a bit less noisy Do one bedroom villa worth it to upgrade.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tonyandnaomi
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We travelled to Bali with family and friends, including small children, staying 7 nights at the Kayana. I loved everything about the villas. The staff were always so friendly and helpful. The villas and the grounds were kept immaculate. Walking into the grounds was like walking into another world and we had no problems whatsoever with noise from the road or nightclubs. I would highly recommend the Kayana to anyone travelling to Bali.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is our 2nd honeymoon and plus our 1st wedding anniversary plus my husband birthday and I decided to spend our special moment together at THE KAYANA BALI. I did not regret at all coz it's the most peaceful villa I had ever been, with the beautiful landscape and warm and friendly staff, I really feel like a queen. The spa that we had as a couple is the balinese masssage and it really relax our body. The wifi connection was superb! Thanks to the front desk staff Ms Ika for welcoming us.And also the friendly and warm General Manager Mr Arief Ali and his Sales Manager Mr Nanda. We will deftly return to stay at the Kayana and love our Villa 806.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel