From the minute I landed in Bali, The Kayana has made my experience a memorable one. The airport transfer was punctual, the driver greeted us with a smile and offered us refreshments and a cold minted towel.
After roughly 25mins, we arrived at the Kayana and were made to wait for our room longer than I expected. However the wait was a blessing in disguise as they gave us a free upgrade to the Double Bedroom Villa due to some repairs going on in the Deluxe Villa which I reserved.
The Double room pool villa is beyond expectations. It was clean and the sight of luxurious living was overwhelming. We were then greeted by your personal butler who gives you a tour of the room and a welcome drink. The pool may look dirty as leaves do constantly fall into it but rest assured the water is clean.
We had breakfast reserved and brought to our outdoor dining area punctually. The food is amazing and you are allowed to order anything you want.
Friendly is an understatement for the staffs. They do not just greet you but ask about your day and give advice on what we should do.
Im sure everyone is concerned over the shuttle service of the hotel. The hotel has 4 shuttle vans but do not have 4 active and ready drivers all the time. Therefore, it is essential to book hours or a day ahead even if they tell you to give them a 30min advance booking. The furthest the shuttle van takes you to is BINTANG MARKET which is still in Seminyak (12mins away). Any activity you plan in Legian or Kuta requires a taxi ride (remember to take the Blue Bird Company Taxi) or a relatively long walk. Tip: Be nice to the staffs and you can get more than stated (If you know what I mean)
You can use the shuttle van to go to the beach but I recommend walking because its not just a short walk (7mins) but also refreshing to see the streets around the hotel. There was a case when the shuttle van was unable to pick us up from our set location, the hotel offered to pay for the taxi ride. back. This is truely 5-star service.
Located in Seminyak, the shops around the hotel are of a higher class than those in Kuta. You cannot bargain as there are literally no flea markets whatsoever nearby. If you're not willing to splurge, Seminyak is not the place to shop.
When my girlfriend and I retreated back to your Villa for the night's rest, our room had been touched up and made ready for sleep.
The Kayana Villas truely care. Thank you Putu -the best driver working at the Kayana- for making our trip better than planned.
For any other info, check their website, their pictures do not lie. I vouch for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kayana is the one of the preferred villas in Seminyak, boasting a reputation for quality accommodation at agreeable rates. The 24 separate villas are positioned just off a winding pathway, flanked with Frangipani trees and tropical foliage. Surrounded by pristine gardens and rich in the rewards that fresh open air brings, a stay at The Kayana offers guests total privacy and tranquility. The Deluxe Villas is featuring a plunge pool as well as an outdoor dining and lounge area. Moving further, each unit of their Pool Villas is featuring a spacious 28sqm pool with outdoor dining and lounge area with pristine gardens. All of the 24 private villas is stocked with double canopy king size bed, air condition, wireless connection, safe deposit box, a plasma TV, buggy car and many more The Kayana is situated close to Potato Head, Huu Bar, Kudeta and surrounded by good restaurants and boutiques. Just 15 minutes by walking to public beach and 20 minutes by walking to Seminyak center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Kayana Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Kayana Bali Seminyak