Tripadvisor

from $28.85
from $48.08
from $38.47
More Info
All reviews his brother bali tour always on time day trip great service mr putu uluwatu temple service provided monkey forest airport pickup his team nusa dua private tour coffee plantation full day tour these guys our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

This was our 9th visit to Bali and I can say that this was the best tour driving company and drivers we have experienced. We pre-arranged the pick up with Putu who was very courteous and prompt in his replies to our inquiries. Putu was there waiting for us and had a friendly and pleasant demeanor matched with an equally comfortable driving style and manner. We were that impressed that we arranged a day trip to Lampuyang Temple and the Water Gardens in north eastern Bali. On this occasion our driver was Putu's cousin Janu who was equally pleasant with a relaxed and even driving style (not something we have always experienced in the past with other drivers). We lastly arranged for a return airport transfer with Putu to the airport when we were leaving. We were very impressed with the service and very highly recommend Putu and his driving service.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We used the services of Karek, one of Putu’s drivers, during 2 days to visit several sites in the south of Bali, the east and in Ubud.
Karek is a great driver, very polite, genuine, helpful and friendly. He was driving in the rain with high professionalism and was helping us take pictures anywhere we wanted.
I totally recommend Karek and Putu’s taxi services to anyone visiting Bali!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Putu picked me up from the airport and took me to Ubud. On the way he stopped so that I could grab something to eat because my flight arrived quite late in the evening. He was absolutely lovely and helpful and his car is great too, very comfortable! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

This is our first trip to Bali and so glad that we decided to use this company. Mangde our driver is punctual and gave lots of advices to our trip . We get to see special local village unknown to tourist and very flexible with our daily requirements. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends

Reviewed December 14, 2019

It’s my second time engaging his transport service and the service is excellent as usual. Very punctual and friendly. Transparent with prices and all. Just need to text and arrange beforehand. Safe and no worries when using his service. Highly recommended to anyone who’s making their first visit here and more! :)

Date of experience: December 2019