“Nice and Clean”
Review of Warung Taman Bambu

Warung Taman Bambu
Ranked #149 of 706 Restaurants in Seminyak
Reviewed June 13, 2019

The food are clean , proper and not too spicy. The price is not as cheap as warung, Is reccomended if you want to try local food but dont like spicy,

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed May 22, 2019

On a tour from Pura Tanah Lot down to Pura Luhur Uluwatu, we decided to drop past here as our closest brush with Kuta for the entire trip. I'd heard about it and wanted a taste. Service was good and the food was delicious, with a wash basin just next to the kitchen. I was hungry, but my wife wasn't - yet both plates were clean when we left.
The rice was great, chicken was WOW, eggplant great, a dish of chicken, beans and chilli was super, curried eggs (Mmmmm) and the sambals were yumm. The green one is hotter than the sweet red one.
If we go back that way, we'll drop in again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I've been in seminyak for 3 days and I loved eating here, from the facade it may look not welcoming but you have to go inside and it's really nice with great decor.
And mostly the food is great with many choice and great local food

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

Local warung, with food displayed in the window, chicken, vegetables and fish. very cheap you can eat with 30,000 IDR.
Not a fantastic restaurant but if you are looking for a warung (restaurant with local food) it is definitely worth it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews but I felt compelled as we had such a great experience. Delicious, nutritious and authentic food - and very cheap! A large plate of food and two soft drinks for 55k. Service was very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: November 2018