“Great private for parties.”
Review of La Lucciola

La Lucciola
Ranked #43 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Mediterranean, European
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Great private for parties.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We celebrated a Special Birthday in the Firefly room at the La Lucciola Restaurant. It was amazing the view superb the room a delight the waiters in their white uniforms excellent and they even entertained our 4 grandsons for us. The menu was chosen by my son and the food was excellent. They even dimmed the lights and came forth with a happy birthday song and a candle. It made my day.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
“Family dinner”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely Italian meal, with fresh pasta delicate sauces. Being a Aussie/Italian family we were all impressed.
The wine is pricey but it always is in Bali.

Bali, Indonesia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The food was amazing you have to try the seafood stew and dessert platter for 2, you can also watch the sunset.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful meal”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was my third visit to La Luccioloa over the past few years, having done dinner and breakfast on two previous trips. I decided to drop by for lunch and although arriving at 2pm, still had to wait 20mins to get a seat. They ask you to sit on the grass while you wait. The place was busy with Asian tourists and a number of groups that were either expats or families holidaying together. I was eventually given a seat, upstairs and right at the front. Rock star table! The lunch menu was divided into brunch and lunch menu items. Brunch consisted of a sweet pastry dish; banana toast; scrambled eggs; bacon & egg soufflé or a savoury pastry with prosciutto. I didn't really fancy any of this so gave the lunch items the once over - grilled calamari; stuffed zucchini flowers with cheese & anchovies; risoni salad with baby octopus; ham, mushroom, spinach calzone; bruschetta; fritto misto with aioli; Balinese duck & mushroom pie; Baramundi or char grilled beef fillet. Sadly, none of these dishes really grabbed me either but I was here & I needed to eat. I chose the Frito Misto which included three pieces of trevally, three king prawns and three pieces of calamari. The batter was extremely light and crispy but could have done with a little more flavour. I also chose an Italian coleslaw to accompany the meal - it was nice but no better than I can make myself. I also chose a glass of Venetian Pinot Grigio which was quite overpowering but perhaps that is just because I have been drinking beer for the past week.
The service was slow - really slow. The winner for this restaurant is the open air dining experience and the location on the beach. I do feel that the food was perhaps not quite as good as I recall but they could have been having a bad day. I would like to visit again for dinner before I make a final opinion.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Beautiful sunset and delicious meal - value for money”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

A lovely meal with discreet efficient service. Usually eat as local as possible scooter ing out to warnings where locals dine but this evening was our last so decided to have euro food and booked at La Lucckola as recommended by our daughter-in-law. My husband had Ligurian Fish Stew and Vitelli gonna to enter, I had tomato salad with fresh mozzarella and herbs, and quatre fromages tortellini with rocket salad on the side. Fresh delicious flavours. Great frozen lime margherita while we absorbed the menu. Menu not extensive but good choices nonetheless. Cost was slightly cheaper than we would spend at home (New Zealand) for a similar meal. Beautiful sunset - we arrived one hour early in the hope of watching the sunset from the bar but were shown to our table on the top floor with a beach view. All good!!