“Beyond amazing dining experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Lucciola
Ranked #46 of 501 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Mediterranean, European
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Francisco, California
“Beyond amazing dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Firstly, my friend and I are from San Francisco, California, where we regularly dine at some of the best restaurants in America. We are accustomed to fresh, high quality ingredients and culinary excellence from renowned chefs. Our experience at La Lucciola blew our mind away in both the ambiance, creativity of the menu, quality of the ingredients and outstanding service! The wine list is one of the most impressive I've seen on Bali. Everything from the pumpkin souffle to the pasta to our seafood was delicious. The staff bends over backwards to ensure you have the ultimate dining experience. The prices are expensive for Bali but it is well worth it! Book in advance to sit on the second level. I can't wait to return to Bali and eat at Lu Lucciola!

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Newcastle, Australia
“Beautiful setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We only went for cocktails but it was a lovely setting at night. Staff friendly and courteous. Cocktails were yummy

• Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Simply amazing, best way to complete my visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I am not a huge fan of western dining in Asian countries, there are so many fabulous inexpensive local options I tend to avoid popular well known places. My 9th visit to Bali and the first time at la lucciola, it will not be my last, and will be on my must do list for all my next visits! It was my last meal before flying out, we couldn't get a 5.30 reservation it had to be 5pm, it was worth the early dinner, the restaurant is simple and beautiful, we sat upstairs at the front table, I had a pineapple mint daiquiri which was divine, I really wanted desert, so I did not eat the bread or order an entree, I really wanted to. I had salmon with vanilla hollondaise, it was spectacular, and ginger and coconut pannacotta for dessert on recommendation, I expected it to be good from this but words cannot describe how perfect this dessert is, it was the plainest looking one ordered on the table, very simple, but the taste is out of this world, light, fresh, truly the nicest sensation I have ever had from eating! The apple tart with salted caramel was visually beautiful and very delicious, as was the passion fruit meringue. The beautiful view and magnificent sunset, and the lovely lighting after dark rounded off the perfect evening. The staff were impeccable, we were taken care of without being imposed on. I will go back again and again.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank wozwise
Byron Bay
“Breakfast with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

La Lucciola has been around long before all the newbies hit Pettinget and Seminyak and their experience really shows.

Amazing service, beautifully presented meals and a perfect setting. Nothing much has changed over the years and it has never really needed too.

I love breakfast here, the coffee is perfect and the eggs bendedict as good as you will get anywhere in the world.

Sure there are newer kids on the block but sometimes you just can't beat the tried and tested.

Melbourne, Australia
“Tranquil deliciousness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Loved the food and view, best place to enjoy the sunset whilst eating delicious food. The stuffed zucchini flowers were amazing.
Traditional double storey Balinese house, sort of no frills, but beautiful and relaxing at the same time. Upstairs is cooler as you get more of a breeze but people with kids enjoyed downstairs cause the kids can run and play on the grass in front of the restaurant whilst still in view.