“Fabulous food and service.”
Review of La Lucciola

La Lucciola
Ranked #49 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We dined at La Lucciola on our final night in Bali and every aspect of it was absolutely delightful.The location right on the beach, the very warm welcome, the pretty lights, the very attentive service, the well spaced tables, the lack of Bintang singlets all added to the very pleasant experience.
My husband chose a duck ragu pasta which he said was very tasty and just the right serving size. He thoroughly enjoyed his dessert of chocolate cake with a melted chocolate filling.
I chose two entrees served on one plate which was happily accomodated, prawn and crab stuffed zuchinni flowers, and a pear tart topped with beautifully cooked duck breast( well cooked as I had asked!) I savoured every single mouth full! I followed that will a warm limoncello souffle which was served with vanilla bean ice cream. It was really delicious and arrived perfectly risen, light and fluffy.
Everything we ordered exceeded my expectations. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food and service. I highly recommend a visit to this outstanding place if you are holidaying in Bali.

2  Thank Lyn W

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The place is wonderful. We had dinner and the scenario is marvelous.
The food is not really Italian but it is good and tasty

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were excited to come here after many recommendations from friends. We booked in advance and arrived tonight only to be told that men could not wear singlets. We asked to speak with the manager who was rude and arrogant. We're in Bali in an outdoor restaurant.. Come on!! We ended up down the road at Jemme.. Beautiful food and great service.

2  Thank MyHeartWentBOOM
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

La Lucciola was very busy and the earliest booking we could get was 9 pm. The restaurant is right on the beach and we had a full moon so it was magical. The antipasta appetizer was delicious but portions were not ideal for sharing; however, 2 orders would be too much because there are a lot of items but some were only bite size. Our mains were cooked to perfection-the king prawns in my handmade pasta dish and the seafood in my companion's seafood stew were very fresh. Wait staff were very professional and efficient but seemed to lack that Balinese friendly charm.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Can't really say much more than everyone else. A great dining experience. I'm sure on our vists last time in Bali (2 years ago) they had a full menu, but on this visit the menu seemed much more limited although they did accommodate my daughters with a delicious spaghetti bolognaise.

Well worth a long leisurely lunch and a run on to the beach afterwards.