“Beautiful meal”

La Lucciola
Ranked #48 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal last night. Setting is superb. Had a lycée and lime martini to start which I highly recommend. Delicious bread served whilst u browse the menu. I had one of the specials if the day - line caught snapper. Perfectly cooked and served on a chick pea sauce with roast beet root etc. it really worked and I savoured every mouthful
For desert we shared the hot limoncello soufflé - you guessed it - it was to die for!
Waiters seemed a bit dozey on the night (had to wave my hand around a few times to get attention)
Would go again for the food and setting

Write a ReviewReviews (6,739)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Every year we come back to Bali, there are newer and bigger restaurants that have recently opened but La Lucciola is still our favourite.
We go to all of the "big" ones but nobody does it better.
The setting is gorgeous. At night, with the lanterns and the lights on the palms and the waves crashing on the beach, it is almost enough to distract you from the food.
But nothing could do that.
As we eat out every night and most lunches, we tend to share an entree, have a main meal and share a dessert.
You can't go past their tuna crudo. Fresh, light, tasty, melt in your mouth.
My wife had the lamb ragu parpadelle and I had the salmon.
My wife had a huge (too big) serve of the freshest pasta and the richest and tastiest ragu.
My salmon was again, melt in your mouth.Served with asparagus and beetroot, with some type of delicious sauce, everything went so well together. A delight to eat.
And then we shared a lemoncello soufflé. Light, fluffy, lemony, perfectly offset by the creme anglaise and the ice-cream.
A great meal.
Again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Ticks all the boxes for me!

Food, wine, service, oh my goodness the view, ambience & tranquility.

I had a glass of wine, a panini and salad for $25 AUS. If you want to give yourself a break from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak, it's the place to go.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ate here during our honeymoon....didn't dislike it but didn't feel the need to come back either. It wasn't memorable good or bad.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had lunch here and loved it. We had to wait 15 mins for a table which was not bad considering we did. Not book.
Lovely food and excellent service