1,546 results
All reviewsbeach barpotato headdeluxe ocean suitesea saltfamily poolocean viewinfinity poolmain buildingbeautiful hotelinsect repellentbeachfront locationwatch the sunsetsunset drinkskids clubpool staffspecial thanksour honeymoon
Reviewed November 12, 2017

My wife and I have just returned from a heavenly week vacation at the Alila Seminyak (our second visit in the past 6 months). Our first Alila vacation was in May of this year, on that occasion we were truly blown away by the excellence of the entire Alila holiday experience.

Second time around, the Alila experience only got better. It starts with being greeted by familiar faces, being mangers Nita and Rina. These two woman are true consummate professionals and outstanding ambassadors to the Alila brand, in fact they really do make you feel like family.

The Alila restaurant `Sea Salt' is now being managed by a young Frenchman by the name of Antoine, his team leadership was exemplary and his eye for detail ensures `total customer satisfaction. I should also mention our old friend Adi and the fabulous Noga.

Once again, the evening sunsets at the Alila remain as spectacular as ever, to sit on a comfortable beach side lounge whilst sipping on a Hendricks and tonic remains one of the true luxuries of life.

Highly recommend a beachfront room.

All in all, Alila remains one of the worlds best resorts.....I'm already planning my next visit.

Bravo Alila

Room Tip: Any beach facing room
1  Thank John o
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear John O,

How wonderful it is to hear from you again and thank you for the generous compliments you gave! I am extremely delighted to learn that your second stay with us still entailed memorable experience. Rest assured that these heartwarming words are being shared to my team, especially Nita, Rina, Antoine, Adi and Noga, who were grateful to be at your service and to continually give their best to yourself, our dearest loyal guest.

At the same time, I do hope that the beautiful memories Seminyak’s magical sunset bring you back soon to our resort. Should there be anything I can assist you with for your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are certainly looking forward to crafting more treasured and memorable experience for you and your dearest partner.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The Alila Seminyak is a first class hotel located on the beach next door to Potato Head and in front of Mrs Sippy pool bar. Great location if you enjoy the night life in Seminyak. You can hear the beats from Mrs Sippy into the late evening if you have one of the rear rooms. The hotels pools and pool side bars are first class and the breakfast buffet was as good as any that I have ever experienced. Hint - if you want a quite romantic break, make sure you stay on the beach side of the hotel so you don't hear the music from Mrs Sippy. ps the Gym was excellent - one of the best that I have used in a hotel.

Room Tip: Stay on beach side to avoid night club music from neighboring bars
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenBenalds
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear RenBenalds,

Thank you for sharing your review in this forum. It is indeed a joy knowing that our strategic location became the highlight of your stay, which enabled you to explore Seminyak’s notable nightlife. The fact that you highly enjoyed the breakfast, Beach Bar and gym facilities has also made my day and I hope these wonderful memories inspire you to return to our resort soon. RenBenalds, my team and I are more than happy to craft another memorable experience for you and your loved one for your future stay.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Upon arrival we were upgraded from superior to deluxe. Rose petls and a chocolate mousse cake congratulating us on wedding anniversary. Staff very friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay again ..pools amazing

Dear 752julieanneb,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your wedding anniversary. I am very delighted to learn that your stay was made memorable through the attentive service performed by the team members and the pool facilities which you loved. Rest assured that all of us here were feeling grateful to be given the opportunity to pamper you during this special occasion.

752julieanneb, I hope these beautiful memories constantly inspire your daily life together and bring you back to Alila Seminyak soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The resort is oceanfront with 4 great pools to choose from. Staff were always friendly and attentive. Good gym and excellent rooms. Buffet breakfast and dinner were very a high standard with great variety.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Dear AmandafromMelb,

Thank you for the review given and how wonderful it is to learn that your recent stay was made excellent due to the friendliness and attentiveness of our team members. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our gym facility as well as the comfort of your suite.

With regards to your dinner experience, may I take this opportunity to encourage you to share your review at Seasalt Seminyak TripAdvisor page?

AmandafromMelb, I hope the wonderful memories urge you to stay again with us. Should you plan to travel to Bali, please do not hesitate to contact me for your future accommodation arrangement as we are looking forward for your return.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This short break to Bali turned out to be much better than we expected all thanks to the alila staff and facilities they offer. Will surely come back again for a longer stay and try out the other alila properties in Bali.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms are worth it
2  Thank A R S

Dear A R S,

Your review has generated warm feeling to all of us here. Thank you kindly for the compliment given and I am glad to know that your experience has exceeded your expectation. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Thus, please do not hesitate to contact me should I can be of your assistance to plan your next visit to Alila Seminyak.