1,704 results
All reviews potato head funky hotel rooftop bar pop art red pool quirky design fun hotel studio room motel mexicola sliding door welcome drink walking distance a la carte breakfast small pool the ground floor beach club location is great
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my stay, a great hotel really funky in an awesome location. Highly recommend as they are fantastic value. The staff were really friendly and always there when you needed them for whatever.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dashbaliseminyak, Front Office Manager at Dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Markoldmate,
I am glad to hear that the warmly prompt service by our team and the comfort of your assigned suite prevail the highlight of your stay. Rest assured that the honour is ours to be able to curate a memorable stay with us. If there is anything I can assist you with for your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. And again, my team and I are looking forward to your return.

With warm regards
Nathalina Hendarningtyas

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our second time at the Dash. We still enjoyed our stay in a comfortable room with attentive staff, and in a great central location.
We did have a problem with the master bedroom airconditioner, which took 4 visits to Reception to fix.
Nevertheless, we still like this place and recommend it.

Room tip: We had the city view room on the 5th floor.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dashbaliseminyak, Front Office Manager at Dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello gwford,

Greeting from Dash Hotel Seminyak.

Thank you for making Dash Hotel Seminyak as your holiday destination of choice.

We thank you very much for the feedback which we consider valuable for us for constructive improvement for our facilities and services. In closing we would like to apologize for the shortfalls and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dash Seminyak when you will notice a significant improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Dash Hotel Seminyak in the future. Have a bless day to you and see you again.

Best regards,
TENNY

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Great staff , very comfortable beds good location . Breakfast wasint that great , no bacon on the menu and staff had trouble cooking soft boiled eggs, the porter out front where brilliant and helped every time with traffic and taxis . Over all a good stay

Dear Jeff N,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Dash Hotel Seminyak!

We took note about your comment about the Breakfast that we have. First of all i would like to say my deep apologies for that trouble, and we will try to work on it, to make sure that your next stay with us as nice as possible!

We hope to see you soon again in our Hotel!

Best regards,
Tenny

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Not a bad word to say about the place. They really looked after us and it seemed like they had thought of lots of ways to make our stay memorable. Especially the free 15 minute massage and the rooftop bar!!!

Dear 789MichaelF,
I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at Dash Hotel Seminyak, Bali.
Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. We have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.
The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home whenever you’re in Bali. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again.
With best regards,
Tenny
Dash Hotel Seminyak

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Dash hotel is a spacious, industrial/pop art inspired place that is very refreshing. The Staff have been excellent and the breakfast choices are vast - a la carte but you can eat as much as you want. A nice change to the smorgasbord options elsewhere. A good rooftop chill area complete with a little plunge pool. The in-house wifi never dropped out but the do have some internal problem with their website and email communications. The online chat failed to get a response when I was confirming my arrival, and an email to the listed email address never arrived and we were left stranded at the airport at 1am without the complimentary pick up. We had to get a taxi, negotiate a price and were left out of pocket. I accepted the excuse but I see other reviews with similar issues that date back 30+ weeks. Not good enough but it wouldn’t stop me coming back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Dashbaliseminyak, Front Office Manager at Dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear skorchid,

Warm greetings from Dash Seminyak Bali.
Thank you for taking your time to highlight on your recent stay experience at Dash Bali. We regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.
At Dash Seminyak Bali, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our wish that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,