“Large luxurious villa wih a lovely private pool.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Camer0n89
Melbourne, Australia
“Large luxurious villa wih a lovely private pool.”
Reviewed April 11, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This was the first time I had hired this type of accommodation in Bali. It was a little different having to pay in advance. I also had some issues with the first payment system, however the people at Bali Realty who manage the property were very helpful and responsive so we managed to work it out.
We were greeted at the airport by a driver from Bali Realty who took us to the property. It is in a great location, very central to a lot of restaurants, shopping and some night life. You do need to walk down an alley to get to the property which I was fine with, but one of my friends mentioned she was glad to have me with her when walking to the property late at night.
The Villa itself if amazing. It is huge with big king size beds, big bathrooms and a large downstairs area featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The biggest appeal was the outdoor area which got plenty of sunlight and the pool was brilliant. It was actually bigger than it looks in the photos and could comfortably fit 4 people. It was also the perfect depth and temperature.
The property manager gives you a phone when you check in and you can call him whenever should you need anything. He arrived within 30 minutes when we had queries and was very helpful.
We elected not to have breakfast provided but there are plenty of breakfast places within a 5-10 minute walk which have yummy food.
The only downside to the villa was the neighbours across the laneway. They house a few roosters which make a lot of noise. I would recommend bringing earplugs to help sleep.
I would definitely book through Bali realty in the future.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing