We stayed here for the first 4 nights of a 2 week holiday. We were there with 2 adult kids of 20 and 18. We were in villa 7, specifically chosen due to its configuration of a tv room between bedroom 2 and 3. We couldn't have been happier. The villa is gorgeous. It's spacious, modern but with Balinese features, all rooms had ensures, the pool is huge and inviting and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. They provided mozzie coils and personal repellents. The breakfasts were lovely, and it truly was an oasis.
We have stayed in villas before (currently at Kunja villa which is equally beautiful - hard to choose between them), but will definitely be back.
If I had to look for a negative, it would be that it is located along a very narrow private road next to the Oberoi, so flagging a taxi is not possible. No big deal really - the reception call for one anyway. Other than that, a great location.
Can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kembali Villas luxury accommodation includes 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Each villa has it's own private pool, kitchen, personal maid, lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, private bathrooms, IDD TV, Broadband Internet access. Quiet central location near all tops restaurants. "Why in the world, would you stay anywhere else?" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kembali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kembali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kembali Villas Bali/Seminyak