We stayed at Kembali villas (villa 2) for 5 nights mid December. From the moment we arrived until our transfer to Sanur, it was a fantastic.
The small group of 7 Villas are in a little Gang not far from Kudeta (next door to the Elysian).Once you get familiar with the little lanes, it is very easy to to get around Seminyak and one of the gangs will take you right into the heart of "Eat Street" - we used it most nights.
You are greeted by friendly office staff on your arrival and whisked straight to you villa, where you are given helpful information on the setup, breakfasts etc....but you wont be listening, your jaw will be dropping my the amazing sight as you walk in. My difficult to impress teens were speechless.
The set up is a main open air lounge/ dining/ kitchen Bale. The decor is sleek and modern, but still retains a Bali feel. The lounge is huge and very comfortable. The fans keep the area cool and breezy, even in humid December conditions. The lounge area faces on to a brilliant blue pool, which gets enough sun during the day so as to not be icy cold.
You then walk a short way over to the two bedrooms, which are airconditioned (ahhh, lovely). Again, both rooms are fitted out in a modern style and fit in with the overall look of the villa. There are big wardrobes and plenty of cupboard space and a small safe. The beds were firm but not rock hard. I found them very comfortable.
The bathrooms are semi outdoor and whilst not large, are modern and very clean. the waterfall shower is gorgeous.
Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs. The lounge is equipped with a BOSE sound dock and the WiFi reception was excellent whilst we were there.
Now to the staff - absolutely amazing. So kind and helpful. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The office was staffed 90% of the time (that we could see) and the Security guards were always visable. We felt extremely safe there.
The housekeeping staff are in and out during certain times of the day - usually in the morning, then again early evening. You are given a schedule of the times they will be in (eg pool cleaning, mosquito coils, general cleaning). If you are seeking privacy, all you need to do is place the "Do not disturb" sign on your villa door and lock it. The staff are friendly, but discreet and at no time did we feel intruded upon.
We chose to have breakfast included and every morning Ari our maid came in to cook it for us. I felt like royalty. We chose eggs most days. My two teens also had the pancakes. All was well cooked and very enjoyable. You almost get too much food!
Whenever we needed a taxi, we just called down to the office who would arrange one and call us back once it was ready. Thankyou also to Ika for helping us out with many questions. We also arranged a day trip to Ubud and the Kembali staff sorted out an excellent driver (Ketut) for us.
We loved Kembali and would go back there without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kembali Villas luxury accommodation includes 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Each villa has it's own private pool, kitchen, personal maid, lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, private bathrooms, IDD TV, Broadband Internet access. Quiet central location near all tops restaurants. "Why in the world, would you stay anywhere else?" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kembali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kembali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kembali Villas Bali/Seminyak