“Great location”
other travelers have booked this property
villa oceane
OPEN LIVING ROOM view on the beautiful garden - wifi  local phone garden with sun beds - sun beans  - swimming pool  - outdoor shower
Check Availability
garden with sun beds - sun beans  - swimming pool  - outdoor shower
gazebo
kitchen and bar
Dining Room villa
The Second Bedroom 25 m2 with an extra bed 1 people   Bathroom and toiletts   AC
Bedroom 1 with suite bathroom  wc tv dvd  toilettries  hairdresser ...safety box
Bathroom with shower and bathrub wc  toilettries hair and hairdresser
large suite studio  with air conditionned - fans - safety box   TV  - DVD -hifi  Fridge -
Bedroom 3   large suite studio with AC - Fans - Safety Box - TV DVD  HI    WIFI   - Small garden
large ..suite studio
The Third Bedroom suite studio
The Third Bedroom ( suite studio) with air cond and 2 fans - Bathroom and Kitchen  big sofa
Barhroom. Suite studio
shower out door near the pool with hot and cold water
Entrance door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Bluntrobi...
Jaipur, India
“Great location and reasonably priced”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved the location and the swimming pool was great.The lady who serviced the villa was very pleasant and thorough.
However one or two comments:
1) The water from the taps/shower smelt badly of drains which made showering an unpleasant experience
2) There was a kite that was flying all day long over the villa and it was making a noise like a helicopter. Rather annoying.
3) The kitchen could do with modernising. More dishes and it was lacking an oven.

Oct 25, 2017
we take into account of your small complains .. with regard to the water actually from time to time the water feels the sulfur especially when it does not rain because the water comes volcanoes, and with the problems of mount agung I think that was normal but the pullman had to put backlin the water balloon,
as far as the noise of the kites !!
sorry it is the tradition in bali in this period there are plenty of kites in the sky. It is very beautiful...
luckily we have a small oven in the service room a small oven and the microwave is also oven and many dishes red and so on ??
have a great day .robin ...
David N
perth, Australia
“Great location ”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We stayed here (myself and wife) with another couple and their two young children. This place was brilliant! Neat and tidy, walking distance to Seminyak eat street (literally 300 metres) Although it was hard to find for the first time (we recommend you use Dewa the driver asscossiated with the Villa) the villa is in a great location.
We stayed for ten nights and had the best time. The villa is a beautiful calming oasis in a busy area. This villa was perfect for our travelling party (4 adults and 2 kids)
The villa has 3 very comfortable double bedrooms all with their own bathroom, one of the bedrooms has a kitchenette (there is also a main kitchen in the outdoor area)
What made our visit even better was Komang! She cooked us breakfast everymorning, and cleaned our rooms. She is a beautiful pleasant person. Komang always came through with every request we had, Including getting fireworks for the kids (the big kids )
This place is perfect for up to six adults (very very comfortable)
I would not recommend if you have young kids that can't swim, as there is no pool fence. However this is one of the pluses for us as the pool was beautiful, with enough sun and shade all day. When we go back to Bali with friends we are definitely staying here again. Also a ten minute walk to the beach (we walk fast, probably about a kilometre from the beach at Kudata)
This place is great value for money and a fantastic location.

Mar 3, 2017
Thank you so much for your very nice review r .. We have been very happy to welcome you and your family in the villa Oceane When my guests are happy and have been nice holidays in Bali .. I m always happy but my villa is my baby !!! and my guests also !!
Sooz1980
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Villa”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Location was excellent, very close to nightlife and restaurants. Rooms were clean, beds not that comfy but all the other amenities of the villa were fantastic, would be great for a family to stay in too. Downsides, never enough toilet paper replaced in the room, and the staff were there everyday, as nice and lovely as they were, it would have been nice to have a few days to ourselves.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the pool
Liked least: Pillow, beds and mattresses weren't very comfy.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 11, 2016
Thank you so much susanna Welcome you in the Villa ... See you sson may be another time ... Best regards Edith
thebrickn...
Sydney
“Highly Recommend ”
Reviewed May 25, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My Husband and two adult children and their partners stayed here in March. It's a perfect setup as there were three separate rooms all with Ensuite bathrooms and one of the bedrooms was in a separate building with its own kitchen and bathroom (perfect for the 'oldies' to escape if we wanted to.
The housekeeper was lovely, cooked breakfast for us on the first day and bought fruit for us from the markets when we requested.
Typical of Bali there were small problems with the air condition and the wi fi but Maya from Optimum real estate, managers of the villa was always quick to respond to my messages and phone calls and the issues were fixed promptly.
The pool and garden area was fantastic as it was a large area and the pool was not in the shade like a lot of villas I have stayed at previously.
The villa is situated down a lane about 400 metres from Eat Street which isn't normally a Long distance for us to walk but for some reason the weather seemed hotter than normal so the walk wasn't pleasant for us. However this issue was resolved as Maya Organised scooters for us and at $7 a day how could you go wrong? We really only drove up and down the lane and were very cautious when we went out in the traffic on Eat Street.
Overall I highly recommend this villa as location and value for money was excellent compared to a lot of the other places I looked at.

May 26, 2016
thank you for your very kind comments and I am very glad you had a pleasant stay in the villa Oceane .. because our main wish is the satisfaction of our customers .. and it is with great pleasure that we welcome you again if you wish.
Best regards
Edith Owner
Manager Optimum bali
Chloe W
“What more could you want!”
Reviewed April 29, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This villa was amazing! It really impressed me and my friends. It is a short 5 minute walk to the main strip of seminyak. The pool is perfect. The rooms were lovely and I couldn't fault them. Our maid Komang was a beautiful lady and willing to do anything for us. I would definitely recommend this villa and would stay here again.
Con: The villa is located down an alleyway, which is filled with other villas around it, Probably Wouldn't walk alone at night time just to be safe!

Apr 29, 2016
Chloe t hank you so much for your reviews ... i m happy that you have loved the villa .oceane
I have lived 5 years .in the villa .. i was alone .. something i will go back later in the night and i haven t been problems..of safety
usually bali is safe ... and security staff stay in the street ..may be take a lampoo ...
Gruumpy
Perth, Australia
“Villa oceane”
Reviewed April 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Nice'ish well presented villa - 3 bigish bedrooms each with shower / outside shower / toilet. Nice sized and well maintained pool - nice tropical garden. 2 bedrooms overlook the pool - third bedroom is an attached mini-villa (ok if you want extra privacy)
Main congregation area is outside so mozzie coils a big must (supplied by the villa).
Long walk (200 metres) from the main street to the villa. Some of it over a narrow well paved and lit path - other potholes and dark. Best landmark for taxi's is the hotel on the main road Ize (pronounced 'easy' I think).
A/c's a must and all worked well.
Plumbing not good - toilets struggle to flush (the big plunger next to the loo is an essential tool) sinks struggle to empty. Door to bathroom in third bedroom only opens one third the way (jams on the floor) so well-endowed tenants may need to squeeze into the room. Showers worked ok and good temperature control.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Apr 5, 2016
Thank you of your comments... We have a maintenance department 24/24 this problem was very quickly solved With heavy rain the septic tank filled(performed) with water what caused(provoked) this clogging... The cloggings of dress(toilet) are due also very often parceque the customers throw(cast) it wipes and well d other things..
For potholes on the path(way) we are responsible for it not at all the street is in renovation.
As for other small problems we take into account it.. Qd I come to Bali it is exactly to make a checking complete and to make the necessary renovations because my main objective it is the cleanliness and well on that my customers are satisfied. And have very pleasant holidays.
carrietig...
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Amazing, beautiful, relaxing villa.”
Reviewed March 26, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed here in November 2015 with my parents and my daughter. Whilst in Bali we stayed in 3 villa's and also visited 2 others where friends were staying, and this one was by far the nicest. It was very clean and bright. The garden was very pretty around the lovely pool. I loved the open living/dining/kitchen space, which overlooked the pool and 2 of the rooms.
One room had its own self contained, kitchen and garden just behing a little fence and gate, which was ideal for my father who likes his own space. I liked the rooms next to the pool, because it meant I could relax on the sofas whilst still being able to see my daughter asleep in bed in one of the rooms.
My daughter is 4 and she loved it. There were steps leading into the pool and it went from shallow to deep. My daughter is confident in the water so having a pool was not a worry.
Another perk was the outdoor shower, just behind the rooms. Very ideal for showering at the end of the day after you get out the pool.
All ensuite bathrooms had toilettries and towels, flannels and hairdryers.
The beds all had mosquito nets.
The rooms also had plug in mosquito repellants and sprays.
The kitchen had everything you needed for self catering and it was all very clean.
Fresh drinking water was supplied and the maid would refill it when needed.
This Villa had everything you needed. You didn't want for anything.
The Villa was located at the end of a long alley/footpath. This had some quite dark areas at night time, but as a family we all felt safe walking down to the shops/restaurants of an evening.
The location was very peaceful. We heard no noise at all.
The location was ideal for shops, restaurants and the beach, everything was only a short walk away.
If I ever returned to Bali, I would without a doubt stay here again. A real treat.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 27, 2016
Hello from france
Thank you so much for your review.. you are very nice.. i hope that you have very good holidays in bali and and always welcome to Villa oceane
When my guests are happy i m so happy
Best regards
Edith Owner Villa Oceane Serminyak Bali "
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing