“Simply Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Onyx

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Upstairs Floorplan
Downstairs floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Emma J
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Villa Onyx was amazing, exactly what you see in the pics - the place is huge!! The location is perfect too - right behind main street Seminyak, walking distance to all the hot spots. Yet, so quiet you wouldn't even know.

Thank you to owner Janine as well as Nengah and his family who looked after us. Made it a pleasure to stay for our family - Exceptional service, would highly recommend it to anyone.

Would go back in a heartbeat!

Your age range 25-34
ZanL71
Australia
“Awesome location for an awesome villa”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The booking process was easy and Janine was helpful with any questions we had. The villa itself - outstanding!!
The location is fantastic with just a very short stroll to shops and restaurants.
Nengah and his family were delightful and looked after us well. Thank you.
The. Ills is big with lots of places to get away from each other if you want. We loved the pool table and the turtles and fish under the stairs.
The beds were super comfortable and large - all had aircon though the wifi was a little bit and miss in two of the bedrooms.
We spent a lot of time in the pool that was very well maintained. My daughter and I used the rooftop to soak up the sun and relax in the spa.
The only things I would have liked to see is some areas given a deep clean (for example the soap dispensers, sinks, and kitchen shelves) and a bannister on the stairs (although I know not having one is very common in Bali). My son (14yo) fell down them and luckily only had a bruised leg and knee. These couple of points won't stop me from giving the villa five stars though as it truly is a wonderful spot.
Thanks to you all and we hope to bring the family back next year.

May 2, 2017
Hi Zan
Thank you for staying with us, and for the feed back I will be sure to let Nengah know regarding the kitchen.
Hope to have you stay again with us at 5starbalivilla.com.au
Courtney...
“Villa Onyx”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Beautiful villa, prime location, excellent staff.
Recently stayed at villa onyx with my family and it was bang on. Highly recommend.

Mar 27, 2017
Thank you Courtney it was our pleasure and we hope to see you again in the future.
Janine Carnovale
5starbalivilla
Terry G
Gold coast australia
“" Viva Villa Onyx " !!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I have just completed our stay in Bali , and had the good fortune to stay at a few villas. One of these was Villa Onyx in Seminyak. There are some excellent 5 Star Villas in this area and we found Villa Onyx right up there with the best . It contains large comfortable bedrooms ( self contained ) and extra bathrooms as well. The kitchen and dining rooms are enormous . The swimming pool is more than big enough for a family to enjoy as well. The location is just a five minute walk to many ideal shops and eateries and at night some fantastic night spots. We can highly recommend Villa Onyx !!

Feb 15, 2017
Thank you Terry! Please do visit us again in the future
havenatry...
Rye, Australia
“Best Villa in Bali!”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We looked at the pictures and thought it was a nice villas but it wasn't until we stayed in the villa did we realize how amazing it was. Nothing was too hard for the staff, I'd love to take them home. The furnishings were great, it was quiet but walking distance to the best parts of Bali. Didn't need taxi or bikes. We expected the villa to be smaller but it was huge. Would definitely stay again.

Sam I
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Extremely impressed, group of 9 20 year old boys who just finished uni. The villa was large, looks like the photos. Honestly can not fault anything. Sound system was very good. Great villa to go on a bender on the rooftop. Manggu who looked after us was one of the most genuine and caring person I've met, getting us burgers at 4am, fixing anything that went wrong. Overall was very good and I recommend for anyone. Very close to the Main Street in Seminyak

Dec 8, 2016
Hi Sam
Glad you enjoyed our Onyx! I think Manggu needed a holiday too haha after your stay! We hope to see you again in the future :)
Aimsmobil...
Perth, Australia
“THE BEST VILLA AND THE BEST LOCATION”
Reviewed November 4, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This villa is even more amazing in real life. The location is unbeatable. I've travelled to Bali many times and stayed in many places and this villa is the best place I have stayed in by far ! The staff are AWESOME and sooo helpful. We had the best time and can't wait to go back. I know I won't have to spend hours looking up places to stay as this villa has won me over. You can't beat the location. Everything just a short walk from the doorstep. Would definitely recommend this place to families or groups of friends travelling together.

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Aimee
It was our pleasure to have you and your family!
Looking forward to seeing you again
Janine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing