2,606 results
All reviewskids clubrooftop barthe club loungecelebrity suitepremier roomthrough luxury escapesjacuzzi on the balconyescape packagethe general managereat streetbeach poolday bedbuffet breakfastpure luxurysunset roadhigh teaseminyak square
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

We have recently returned home from our 7 night stay at the trans resort which we booked for our honeymoon.
It was absolutely phenomenal to stay in a resort like this. Here are the things that made it amazing:

We payed a little extra and stayed in one of the villas - if you are reading this and decide to stay at the trans, please please please do yourself a favour and spend a little extra for the villa! It was absolutely superb! Spacious, quiet (the water feature and the pool help to block out any noise from the villa of the other side), romantic and blissful.

Our butler (Audi) was a champ! Friendly and helpful with everything, and it was really nice when we would be heading down for breakfast (or dinner, or drinks on the rooftop etc) to have him come up to us and just "chat".. It really made us feel like we were at home and had a friendly neighbour to say hi to.

All the other staff as well were brilliant as well. You couldn't walk past a staff member without them saying hello, or offering to help with anything.
The staff also became very good at remembering orders, this was apparent in the club lounge and roof top bar in particular, which we would visit on a nightly basis (you can't not go to the rooftop, it is sensational). The staff up top remembered us each night and by the end of our stay would know what cocktail to bring me. This really brings a nice touch to the hotel, which shows you the staff really care and really try hard.

Which brings me to another point about the staff. We have stayed in a number of hotels, resorts and accommodation across the globe, and I can honestly say that no where else in the world (that I've been) would you be able to find staff who truly love and care about their job as much as the staff at the trans. You could see this every single day, in every single staff member, and if you needed any more proof, all you had to do was look around in the week that they were celebrating their 1st anniversary and see how proud they are. It really was lovely to see!

Another thing about the staff that we really liked was how interested in our activities they were. If we were heading out, they would always ask where we were going etc and when we would arrive back they would always ask how our day was and they would remember where we went and what we did!

The food in the restaurant was beautiful! Breakfast was great! But the stand out for us was actually the Asian noodle corner for dinner and the kwey taw from the restaurant.. Absolutely worth a try. One small thing to mention - the prices of the food I thought was fair for resort food. I was happy to pay those prices, however, I feel like the drink prices were a little on the higher end. I do understand it is a resort, but it just didn't make sense when the mini mart that was literally across the road from the resort had the same drinks for1/3 of the price. This, however, is literally my only negative thing about the resort.

The fitness centre is incredible and reminded me of one of those country clubs you see in the movies! Complete with hot tubs, saunas (separate for male and female), brand new fitness equipment, separate rooms for those who want to do floor work or yoga etc. I was really impressed!!

The rooftop is a must visit! The bar attendant make cocktails using dry ice so they give a fantastic smoking appearance to the drinks which is a little bit special! This is something we didn't see in any other bar we visitors while in the area, so really very unique!
We spent most evenings there watching the sunsets. The day bed lounges were very difficult to get off once you started on the cocktails! It was too easy to spend the whole evening up there relaxing and people watching!

Special shout out to Alex. You have done a fantastic job with the whole resort and especially your staff. It was really nice to see you always out at breakfast and in the evenings talking with guests. Something that no other hotel or resort I've been in has ever done! It made us feel quite special that you would remember us each day and say hello. Very unique and something that we will remember. It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the Trans resort and if we head to Seminyak again in the future, this is where we will be staying.

I have added only a few pics of the villa pool, but honestly, the photos really do not do this place justice!!!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Elyece
Trans R, General Manager at The Trans Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2015

Dear Elyece,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Trans Resort Bali and the wonderful feedback in a very detailed way about our resort which is greatly appreciated.

We are pleased to read how impressed you were with both the facilities and the services that our resort has provided, including our luxurious private pool villa, the magnificent experience at The 18th Rooftop Bar, sumptuous celebrations buffet breakfast especially the noodle corner that have made your stay a most memorable one.

Thank you for your participation on our 1st Birthday Anniversary Celebration. My team and I are also delighted to read your high praises, particularly by leaving great impressions on the overall service delivery. They will be very pleased to know that their hard work and smiles have been so appreciated especially to Audi, our Villa Butler who is indeed a real asset to our organization.

I have noted your feedback regarding the price on our beverage list which has been established in line with other 5 star hotels. Nevertheless, I have requested my FB manager to review our price points once again.

Thank you once again for your kind support and valuable comments. We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Trans Resort Bali for another wonderful experience in the near future.

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Situated in bustling Seminyak, surrounded with great shopping and dining and just a short drive to Kuta, Sanur and the airport.
This is a very new resort - we were joining in the 1st anniversary celebrations during our 8 day stay , and it most certainly looks and feels brand new.
It all starts with the grand, Resort lobby area where you will be greeted and checked in professionally whilst enjoying impressive views through to the pool and resort. The huge open dining area offering breakfast spreads of all types and regularly the venue for live music or traditional dance performances, which merges right to the edge of the 50 plus meter long beach style pool, great gym, roof top bar, stylish souvenir shop and spa, where you will be made to feel like royalty. All in stunning tropical style and surroundings.
But the best part of Trans Resort - the Staff. Everything possible is done or provided for you to make your stay the best and most memorable possible - In particular our Butler Anastasia was just outstanding at this. I can't rate it highly enough.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank EdWeiner

Dear EdWeiner,

Allow me on behalf of our team at The Trans Resort Bali to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your positive feedback regarding the overall facilities and services of the resort which you kindly posted on TripAdvisor.

It is pleasing to read that you were extremely happy with our overall resort’s ground and its facilities especially our grand lobby area, sumptuous buffet breakfast selection, lavish swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym facilities, The 18th Rooftop Bar, our stylish ARSA boutique, as well as our relaxing spa treatment that have made your stay experience a most enjoyable and memorable one.

My team and I are also delighted to read your high praises, particularly by leaving great impressions on the overall service delivery. They will be very pleased to know that their hard work and smiles have been so appreciated especially to Anastasia, our Villa Butler who is indeed a real asset to our organization.

Thank you once again for your kind support and valuable comments. We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Trans Resort Bali to experience more in near future.

Reviewed December 23, 2015

The location of this hotel is superb. and they have shuttle service to the surrounding area. The staff also recommend which place is good for visitor like me.The atmosphere of the place is very good. and all the staffs is very helpful

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trans R, General Manager at The Trans Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2015

Dear Gani T,

I am truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful time at The Trans Resort Bali and thank you for your time to share this positive review through TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to read how impressed you were with both the facilities and the services that our resort has provided, including our fabulous ambience, complimentary shuttle service as well as our convenient Seminyak location that have made your stay a most enjoyable one.

It is truly delightful to receive such high praises regarding our resort and how professional our team is. Your kind words on the service provided by our staff are most appreciated and will be shared with the whole team.

Reviewed December 23, 2015

We booked this resort through Luxury Escapes and it exceeded all our expectations. The resort was beautiful, the staff were fabulous and the pool & breakfast buffet were phenomenal! We'd highly recommend the Trans to travelers wanting to stay in this area, we were close by 'Eat Street' and loads of shopping was in walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family

Dear Christine B,

Thank you to take your time to write and share your recent experience at The Trans Resort Bali.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the overall resort’s ground and facilities that you posted on TripAdvisor including our service, sumptuous buffet breakfast selections, lavish white sandy beach-pool, as well as our convenient Seminyak location that has exceeded your expectations.

My team and I are extremely delighted to receive such high praises regarding the excellent performance of our staff who are all indeed true assets to our organisation. They will be very pleased to know that their hard work and smiles have been so appreciated.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit for another wonderful experience at The Trans Resort Bali in the near future.

Reviewed December 23, 2015

Loved the private pool villa...it was very private and the butlers were also very discreet and very helpful. The villa is very spacious and has a wonderful outdoor living area overlooking the pool, ponds and day bed.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Alyson H,

Allow me on behalf of our team at The Trans Resort Bali to thank you for your kind words regarding the overall facilities and services of the resort which you kindly posted on TripAdvisor.

It is pleasing to read that you were extremely happy with our overall resort’s services and its facilities particularly our luxurious private pool villa including our wonderful outdoor villa interiors that has made your stay experience a most memorable and remarkable one. It will be such an honour to share your overall positive comments together with each of my team members as I know how much they will appreciate it.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit for another wonderful experience at The Trans Resort Bali in the near future.