Alam Warna
The Dusun(Seminyak)
  • Breakfast included
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom villaseminyak squareminute walklounge areaspent nightsstaff were amazingplunge pooldriverbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our stay was fantastic. The villa was beautiful, the pool was sparkling, the garden was lush and the staff were always happy to do anything to improve our holiday. Whether it was making restaurant bookings, organising in-house massages, driving us wherever we wanted to go at a moments notice; nothing was too much trouble!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank BSSCB
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have stayed at Alam Warna villas before and once again it did not disappoint. The location has to be one of the best in Seminyak. It is located in a quiet alley/gang but is walking distance to all of our favourite bars, restaurants, shops and places my husband likes to surf. The staff are so divine and friendly, anything we requested was not a problem. I highly recommend a pool side massage. I am already planning my next trip back!!!

Room Tip: The one bedroom villa is perfect for a couple and i have stayed with a group of friends in the 3bed and 2bed villas, which can be opened up to offer all parties to share pools and meals.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Claudia M
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our second stay at alam warna at the request of our 2 children 4 and 6. They love the pool it is huge 18m by 4m to be exact. They are both good swimmers otherwise sure you can ask for a temporary pool fence. The location is perfect in between the beach, seminyak square, bodyworks and Ku de ta. As it is in a lane way it is quiet and peaceful. Putu, ilu and all staff are wonderful and no request is a problem. The furnishings are comfortable and the open living room seemed to always have a nice breeze, air con in the bedrooms keep cool at night. There is a splash of colour in the decor which gives a holiday feel along with the frangipani tree in the villa garden. The frangipani tree is also a great place to dry your swimmers! We will be back next year.

Room Tip: The 2 and 3 bedroom villas have the 18x4m pools although the one bedroom villa pools also look large for pool villas this close to the action.
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Alam Warna is a great place to stay. Firstly the location couldn't be better - 2 minutes to Seminyak Sq and all the good shopping and restaurants are all within walking distance - and very close to sea circus the best coffee in Bali! Anywhere else you want to go the staff will drive you.
The villas are on a quiet alley way - some reviews here are fairly negative about this but given you are right in the heart of everything seminyak has to offer why would you want to be on one of the noisy streets??? All the villas on the alley have security so it's fairly safe otherwise a taxi is only a few dollars.
The villas are beautiful and are serviced 2x per day but the main attraction here are the staff. They are simply amazing and will do anything to help. Also the massages are fantastic! I made the mistake of going to body works which everyone raves about but Ami and the other girls at Alam Warna are way better - and cheaper.
Absolutely loved our stay. Thank you Alam Warna! We'll be back!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my husband just got married in both NYC and Kuala Lumpur and decided since we were going to Bali with his family and friends, I would invite some of my close friends and we could do a third private exchanging of vows on the beach. Recommended by my best friend and her husband, who are regulars of Alam Warna, we decided to book as many villas and apartments as we could unfortunately due to peak season only a family of 5 had to find a place nearby. As for the rest of us, we had initially booked 2 1-bedroom villa, 1 2-bedroom villa and 2 apartments. Sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances, a few people had to cancel last minute and we ended up taking 1 1-bedroom villa, 1 2-bedroom villa and 1 apartment. I was so worried that upon arrival I would still have to pay for the remaining villa and apartment but thankfully, Fendy, who we had been liaising with was extremely understanding and just let us continue on our check-in as stay as per usual. He even gave my best friend and husband an upgrade from an apartment to a 1-bedroom villa! Service was impeccable and the staff were always wearing sincere smiles, welcoming us every time they saw us going out and coming back. I highly recommend Alam Warna for everybody. I'm going to make sure that every time we come back to the magical island of Bali, Alam Warna will be our accommodation of choice. Thank you so much Alam Warna team, keep up the good work! I have spread and will continue to spread the good word to my family and friends. We had an amazing time! My husband even teared looking at how beautiful the villa was and was surprised that it was all ours :)

Room Tip: Bring insect repeller and light up the mosquito coils provided, so you won't get bitten in the evenings.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family