TripAdvisor

Reviewed September 4, 2017
99maryleneh
via mobile
Best Spa

One of the best spa that i ever had. The masseuse know whats she doing. Service was great, and... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
rcblower
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $35.00
from $47.06
More Info
All reviews body scrub pampering hair massage spa villa masseuse bali
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2017

The place is defiantly luxurious. They did a good job with gel nail polish but unfortunately for the eyelash extension was a bit messy (not as good I expected).

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The most amazing experience

The whole group had treatments here an number of times.
Value for money.
Awesome friendly people.
A must do.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and professional therapists, with great choice of spa treatments! Overall very nice experience

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing time at the spa. I received a massage and body scrub and left feeling so clean and refreshed. The staff was attentive sweet and kind. I'll definitely be back for other treatments next time I'm in Bali

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank mimrk
Cleopatra Luxur... &, Pemilik at Cleopatra Luxury Salon & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback much appreciated and many thanks
Cheers
Ketut

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place on accident. I'm surprised to see such negative reviews on here because I had a wonderful experience!

I had the Cleopatra mani/pedi and it was around 29 AUD total. I would've paid more than double that in Australia so I was very happy with the price.

They have a good selection of nail polish and most were OPI.

Two girls did my nails at the same time and it was very relaxing! They massaged my feet and hands after a nice scrub.

They also have a full menu of drinks including wine (chargeable, of course).

The best part was the unexpected neck/shoulder massage I received while my nails were drying at the end!

They did an excellent job and the staff were all friendly. The salon was clean and I will definitely return the next time I'm in Bali.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank effexpat

Thank you for your kind feedback and we are really appreciated that.
Well regarding the negatives comment, we also use that for our better. As our believe sometimes from the negatives comment we are learning more. Offcours will improve our services to be better everyday. Will do our BEST.
Once again much appreciated and many thanks

Cheers