TripAdvisor

Reviewed September 4, 2017
99maryleneh
via mobile
Best Spa

One of the best spa that i ever had. The masseuse know whats she doing. Service was great, and... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
rcblower
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $35.00
from $47.06
More Info
All reviews body scrub pampering hair massage spa villa masseuse bali
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and professional therapists, with great choice of spa treatments! Overall very nice experience

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing time at the spa. I received a massage and body scrub and left feeling so clean and refreshed. The staff was attentive sweet and kind. I'll definitely be back for other treatments next time I'm in Bali

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank mimrk
Cleopatra Luxur... &, Pemilik at Cleopatra Luxury Salon & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback much appreciated and many thanks
Cheers
Ketut

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place on accident. I'm surprised to see such negative reviews on here because I had a wonderful experience!

I had the Cleopatra mani/pedi and it was around 29 AUD total. I would've paid more than double that in Australia so I was very happy with the price.

They have a good selection of nail polish and most were OPI.

Two girls did my nails at the same time and it was very relaxing! They massaged my feet and hands after a nice scrub.

They also have a full menu of drinks including wine (chargeable, of course).

The best part was the unexpected neck/shoulder massage I received while my nails were drying at the end!

They did an excellent job and the staff were all friendly. The salon was clean and I will definitely return the next time I'm in Bali.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank effexpat

Thank you for your kind feedback and we are really appreciated that.
Well regarding the negatives comment, we also use that for our better. As our believe sometimes from the negatives comment we are learning more. Offcours will improve our services to be better everyday. Will do our BEST.
Once again much appreciated and many thanks

Cheers
Ketut

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

What a disappointment! I had been looking forward to this visit with my husband for weeks. We finally went and when we we walked in and asked for our 2 hour massage the man behind the counter (VERY NICE MAN) said okay and called a lady to start it for us and she gave him the most unimpressed and angry look which we could only assume was that she didn't want to do it!! I looked at my husband and we instantly felt very unwelcome. The nice man was whispering in balinese to her and we could hear the words 'Body body scrub' 'scrub scrub' and finally she threw her paper on the table and walked upstairs looking really not impressed. We KNEW that he had to convince her to massage us.

Anyway she finally called on us we went to the couple's room. It was a TINY room and very bright and we got told in a VERY loud voice to change panties etc. We had a hard time getting around how small the room was. I noticed the bed was quite dirty around the sides and the sheets looked old but i just layed down. I had asked them specially not to put the AC on and they did anyway so i had to reach over and turn it off myself. The lady came and started her massage and put NO care into it at all. Her movements were careless and not professional and many times she moved the sheet that was covering me and threw it and it landed on my face!! I had to reach up 2 times and remove it, how rude. She didn't even bat an eye lid. The lady massaging my husband was wearing heels and all we heard were heels stomping for the 1st 10 mins. The room was bright they didn't dim it for us and the music was just low and nothing special. Then as she was massaging me the bloody beds were rattling and squeeking like mad...far from relaxing. I was actually getting really annoyed at this point. What happened next was beyond me - the two ladies started whispering back and forth for about 15 mins. Low voices but in angry whispers. I had to take my face towel off and look at them to basically tell them to please stop. Then the lady messaging me got on the bed and brought her oil and as she was using it on me she was dropping the oil bottle ONTO me in between my legs. She did this 3 times till i moved abruptly and she realised and put it on the table.. i could not believe how crap the experience was.

Finally she massaged my upper half and rolled me over but she forgot to massage my arms! I just let her do the rest because i knew i was never coming back again. Rude ladies, badddd massage technique, loud whispers, forgetting to massage my arms, small spaced bright room with no special ambience what so ever. I will not be back.

Last i had my bath and they let my husband in with me even though he didn't get the same package which was nice. The tea and biscuits was a nice touch. But that was the only nice thing about my experience.

There is no nice small touches like the other spa places. If i wasn't so tired i would have not agreed to paying for this terrible experience. No feet washing before the massage, no candles, small old ugly room, the bath is not in same room as the massage so you have to walk to the bath area and take all your things, talking ladies, sound of heels, bad massage... soooo awkward. The prices are way too high for all this crap.

I wish i read the reviews before i came. They sound about right. You are better off going to a cheap place you will get the same service or better for cheaper OR go elsewhere. Don't be fooled by the big building and the nice man behind the counter. He is nice but the staff need fired or a massive training year.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank najlaber08511
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I dropped in here after a LOT of searching on foot for a place for waxing. OK so it looks nice enough, but actually for the rates they charge, they're not properly trained and they have none of the added touches that warrant the higher rates.

When I arrived the guy at reception said hello, I told him what I wanted and then there was this really long pause. I thought he was checking staff availability but finally he looked up again and said, "Yes?"

I asked about full leg and brazillian wax but luckily I checked about the wax for brazillian first because they use strip wax, NOT hard wax. OUCH!!! No thanks! I said I also wanted a massage but wasn't sure which so I took the menu.

I went upstairs for a leg wax. I wasn't offered a drink even though I was so hot and sweaty, so I asked and she brought me a bottle I was meant to pay for. When I said I wanted a free drink she came back with one.

The sarong on the table is re-used from past clients I am sure. Anyhow, I awkwardly climbed up on the bed with a lamp in the way, and she began the wax. Her technique was pretty good because it was pain-free.

About halfway through another woman came in and told me she could do the brazillian but I asked again about the wax. She said yes, strip wax so I said it's not the right wax and I didn't want. She stayed to help the other lady. Her technique was so bad! It was painful. She asked me about it but I was polite and said it was ok, and so she said, "See not hurt. I can do your brazillian". Clearly they have no clue about proper waxing!

OK, so she finishes. I examine my legs to discover there are patches of hair untouched! I had to ask about 5 times to do another area she'd missed. In the end I gave up, and left with black hairs at the top of my legs still in place.

I was tired so requested a massage for 90mins. She said I had to go downstairs again (therefore getting changed again) and ask the guy. I didn't bother. I just paid the 230,000Rp and left.

For the price, the service is really rubbish. Either pay a tiny bit more for far superior quality, or pay much less and get roughly the same.

Date of experience: June 2017