“really great family stay”
General view General view
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dutch first
Japanese first
Any
chanele d
Perth, Australia
“really great family stay”
Reviewed March 13, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

we had a quick 5 day getaway and stayed at villa jerami after reading some great reviews. Was really happy with the villas and couldn't really fault anything. Staff were exceptional, some of the friendlist and most accomodating I have found. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful, clean, hospitable break in a fantasitc location, close to everthing you could need

Date of stay: March 2012
Sammytay
“A spacious pool villa - secluded yet in the heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed January 26, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We stayed at Villa Jerami over New Years and had a really enjoyable and relaxing stay. Firstly, the website and photos for the villa does not do it any justice at all - I must admit I was abit nervous staying here as we had planned to come to Bali for New Years quite late in the year and most of the 'popular' resorts had been fully booked, and from their website it does appear the villa is quite basic. Indeed arriving at Jerami and looking at the lobby, my expectations had dropped significantly.

However, we were pleasantly surprised when we checked-in. The villa area itself was very spacious (almost wasteful!), private pool clean, the bedroom was nice although the bathroom probably needed some sprucing up. This is a great place if you are travelling with a family - we had a toddler with us and they fit a baby crib in the villa quite comfortably.

Breakfast is brought to you at the villa and cooked at your kitchenette at the time you specify which is a nice touch. They dont currently have a restaurant but this was fine, as Bali Deli supermarket is right next door which is very convenient, and there are nearby restaurants within walking distance. The location of Jerami was in a secluded part of Seminyak - so it was quiet enough but within a 10-15 minute walk to the main Raya Seminyak hustle and bustle.

The staff were very friendly and attentive, and the spa is reasonably priced and worth checking out. As it was end of year peak season the pricing was on the very high side and we felt that it was not value for money given the other pool villa options in Bali for around the same price range.

The staff should really update their website as the photos don't do it justice.

Date of stay: December 2011
June08ng
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Place for a Family Holiday”
Reviewed January 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa in July 2011 - weather was perfect ! Blue skies and cool breeze compared to March the year before when it was very hot, humid and rained on most days.

This was the second time I stayed at Villa Jerami and I wasn't disappointed ! The staff was just excellent especially housekeeping as they attended to any request with a ready smile.

Breakfast served at villa daily was excellent and the choices were really extensive!

My younger kids loved the pool in the compound whilst my husband and I like the layout of the open air lounge area. I especially liked the proximity of the villa to Bali Deli the local very well stocked supermarket.

Only downside was mosquitoes in the evening but the staff were diligent in lighting up mosquito repellent coils in the evening .

Love the place will visit again !

jonathanp...
singapore
“Jerami villa, a quiet paradise”
Reviewed December 16, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A quieet and exclusive villa in a busy area. what else is there to ask for?

- quiet
-clean
-good service
- reasonable food
- convenient shop around
- not too busy traffic

Although do not think will return to this villa (reason being there are too many villas and would like to explore others) but its definately recommended!

Well done

Date of stay: December 2011
RohayaRoy
Singapore, Singapore
“Exceptional Service from the Staffs & well-maintained and clean pool”
Reviewed July 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed there for 3 nights (18 July to 21 July) and just got back home last night and I must write a review on Jerami. Staffs were exceptionally helpful and welcoming and went out all the way to meet our needs.

Villa Jerami is nestled away from the busy streets of Seminyak. So the surrounding is tranquil and peaceful I must say. There is a Bali Deli grocery and bakery next to the villa so no problem to get any food supplies even for my baby diapers. :)

We were supposed to check out at 12pm and our flight was at 540pm. We requested for a late check out. However our 2-bedroom (Villa A-210) was already booked so we had to leave the room. The staffs accede to my request and also upon seeing my 6 months old son, they graciously moved us temporarily to a 1-bedroom vila for us to rest and freshen-up... That was very helpful especially when you travel with a baby.

The pool was great!!! The staff would come in alternate days to treat and clean the pool. So no worries about the water qualities. My 6 months old son definitely enjoyed his time in the pool.

Being in a humid and resort style country, we had expected an army of mosquitoes accompanying us every night. However these were subdued with mosquito coils, spray repellants, plug-in repellants and the mosquito net in the Master bedroom. Staffs would come to exterminate the mossies every 2days in the villa compound.

We had a seafood bbq in our own villa and the service and set-up were fabulous!!! Food was great too and moderately priced. They grilled the food in our villa compund so this actually helped to drive those mossies away.

However there were some minor setbacks but for those who are willing to overlook these matters, I consider these as nitty gritty:-
- Towels, curtains, toilet floorings and wall tiles were a bit worn out
- Bath tub is not properly maintained (but hey!! We got the pool!!). :)
- The glass door in the Master bedroom made a screeching sound when opened.
- The sliding doors wardrobe cannot be opened swiftly

I definitely recommend Villa Jerami to travellors.

If the owner or manager of Villa Jerami read these: Thumbs up for exceptional service from Pak Oka, Mbak Wayan, Mbak Kadek, and ALL other staffs who served us and treated us like royals during our stay (18-21July). You guys made our day! And till now my hubby couldnt stop talking to his siblings and parents about the great service you rendered to us :D.

Value Cleanliness
zxc123
Melbourne, Australia
“We loved it here - beautiful place and friendly staff”
Reviewed July 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We recently stayed here in a 2 bedroom villa with our children.

The villa was lovely and the pool was sparkling. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help and were especially welcoming of our children. The breakfasts served in the villa were great too.

We found it to be a quiet oasis away from the chaos of the rest of Seminyak/Legian/Kuta. And although it is a little way from the beach, a taxi ride there was very cheap (or you could use the free shuttle bus to the Beach Club in Seminyak). And being right next to Bali Deli was very convenient as we could pick up supplies there.

It was a very relaxing place to stay and we would definitely return and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Value Cleanliness
wendycala...
Melbourne, Australia
“BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed May 23, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Jerami Villa & Spa for 10 days and WOW we were so happy.From the second we arrived to the second we left we got 100% service.They welcomed us(myself,hubby and 2 kids)like they had known us for years.The villa was absolutely beautiful with 2 very clean bedrooms,2 bathrooms,outside lounge & kitchen& the pool was spotless.With everything we asked for they got for us and more.Breakfast was included and they actually delivery it to your room & if its a hot one they cook it in your villa & serve it straight to you.Every morning they cleaned the villa & around 5pm they would come back to spray the room before the mosquitos came.I had my Bday there & they offered my husband & I half price massages in their beauty salon which they were happy to change for me as I wanted a different service & there was even a bday cake in our villa when we returned.They love children so of course our kids loved them.They were beautiful people.When I go back to Bali I will definately be staying at Jerami.Thanks for a great holiday

Date of stay: May 2011
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing