“Villa Abakoi - sensational”

Review of Villa Abakoi

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
GayleSP
Perth, Australia
“Villa Abakoi - sensational”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

I wish I had the option of 6 stars for this incredibly beautiful Villa. From the royal treatment on arrival (I felt like royalty when we arrived as all the staff were waiting to welcome us) to the personal decorations made by the staff to decorate the living area on my 50th birthday, the talented Balinese dancers (staff again) who gave my guests and I our very own personal experience of their graceful moves. Nothing was too much and the staff with their beautiful smiles and always willing to serve were on hand from 7am-11pm.
The rooms very comfortable, breakfasts were delicious and a great choice. My entire experience from initial enquiry to check out was a pleasure.
Thank you to all of the staff, I can’t single out 1 who outshone the other as they were all beautiful warm and friendly. I could not have chosen a better place to celebrate my 50th. Thank you once again for all that you did.

Date of stay: February 2018
Feb 8, 2018
Thank you Gayle, you are wonderful person in and out too.. We all feel blessed to know you and all the family.
I hope to see you again on your next visit to Bali.

Cheers,

on behalf of all the Staff
jurgens6
Antwerp, Belgium
“Oasis of Calm in central Seminyak”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

This residence is a calm oasis in bustling Seminyak. Large rooms surrounding a stunning pool in a manicured garden. A family-friendly, contemporary accommodation attended to by discrete, expert staff for whom no request is too much.

Date of stay: December 2017
Feb 8, 2018
Thanks again Steve, look forward for your upcoming holiday next year.

Regards,

Meigi Telussa
On behalf of all the Staff
bibby45
Buderim
“Unlike some other Villas it was as described and more”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Nyoman and his staff were amazing always on hand to help us
The. Property is exactly as portrayed on the web site.
We were a family of 17. 9 adults and 8 children.
Location was great very quite private street ,and a short stroll to all the action of Seminyak
We will certainly not hesitate to book again

Date of stay: December 2017
Dear Peter & Rhonda,
Thank you for staying in our interconnecting villas Abakoi & Tangram.
await for you to come back next year.
Cheers,

on behalf of all the Staff
daveymatt
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

This was the second time my friends and I have stayed in this Villa. Fantastic layout and great vibes. I couldn’t speak highly enough of the staff, they are so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017
Dear Matt,
Thank you for stay with us again and always make mention our staff service.
We surely try to be better day by day, and with you also your friends that always brought happiness will be a plus to us.
Thanks again,

Regards,

Meigi Telussa
On behalf of all the Dream Team.
angelocS6...
Melbourne, Australia
“Exceptional”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The venue was spectacular, the team were amazingly helpful and friendly and the location is great. I celebrated my 50th there and there was no better place to be.

Huge thanks to Nyoman and his team for helping make my 50th to be a true extravaganza.
Angelo

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 23, 2016
Thanks a lot Angelo, we all so happy can be part of your spectacular celebration, it was very special and thanks to make mentioned our staff performance, we are still try to improve our service to be better and better. See you again next time!
Regards, Villa Abakoi Dream Team
Swanny360
“Amazing villa experience, staff outstanding”
Reviewed July 6, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I would highly recommend Villa Abakoi and its staff to anyone wishing to be treated the ultimate villa experience.

The environment, the pool, the surroundings and particularly the staff made our stay definitely amazing

Date of stay: June 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 16, 2016
On behalf of all the staff, I wish you will come back and stay with us again on your next visit. We still on improving process and hope can serve you better next time.Cheers
Matt E
Sydney, Australia
“FANTASTIC....can't wait to get back”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The complete experience was fantastic.

The service was fantastic.
The house was very clean, tidy & very comfortable.
The house is PERFECT for a family stay, near the beach & Seminyak
Will go be going again, can't wait.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service...second to none....
Liked least: my stay was not long enough
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks a lot Matt, await for you to come back..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing