“Truly Luxurious, Comforting & Welcoming experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Evening
Outside path
Front door entry
path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
SAMSKY180...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Truly Luxurious, Comforting & Welcoming experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I can only describe our stay as 'blissfully wonderful !! ... Everything from booking correspondence to arrival at the airport to our days at the villa all the way until departure, was meticulously arranged and wonderfully done. The villa itself is truly an oasis !!! While we love Bali itself, it was a wonderful feeling to return everyday to this piece of land we called home for 10days.
The management personnel were always and almost immediate on call and somehow anticipated our needs even before asking from the moment we got back from our tourist activities to the next morning before leaving again. Marc the villa owner also provided us with the services of his driver, which I would recommend to every one to avail of as its safer and more reliable than any random tour operator. Balinese culture is known to be very polite and humble and serving, and this was demonstrated in full by each and every staff member at the villa.
The villa itself was blissful. The bed is heavenly and I slept like a baby which is great as I am very fussy about beds and have difficulties in most hotels. The villa has been very well maintained and super clean with daily cleaning services etc. I have stayed in many many many villa rentals around the world and I understand that frequent renting and temporary guests can takes a toll on the property but this villa has either had caring guests or has been extremely well maintained or a combination. Either ways it was beautifully perfect in every way. Also the location is just amazing !!!!! Bang in the middle of the city but you can easily think you are on a remote island due to its tranquility and peace. The tranquility of the villa did NOT come at the price of feeling safe. We felt totally secure and Buddi the driver also doubles as the security was always reassuringly present which is very important for my girlfriend after a bad experience we had in Jamaica.
In short, like my review title states, our holiday and was almost honeymoon perfect and in no small part because of our stay at Villa Iris and everyone involved. A heartfelt thank you to Marc, Megan, Buddi and the staff and gardner. And not to forget the villa Mascot Lola. (Marc, please give her another bone from us and tell her we miss her)

Liked best: Overall experience
Liked least: Nothing to mention
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Landis M
London, United Kingdom
“Best Villa Holiday!”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Full Headers Printable View
Best Villa Holiday!

From the moment we saw Budi the driver waiting patiently at the airport with a comforting smile ,with a sign with our names on it we felt totally relaxed, and I am very thankful to say it was smooth sailing from then on and a wonderful stay

The villa is close to everything, all supermarkets, shops, seminyak, restaurants, but lovely and peaceful accommodation at the same time. Bliss quite frankly!

As for the accommodation I could not believe my eyes, even better than the pictures, all this to ourselves, what a treat!

The villa was even bigger in real life. A beautiful serene oasis. I certainly knew that this would be a fabulous holiday from the minute I arrived. Actually I don't think I wanna go outside, I think I will just lap up the life of luxury inside lol!

The villas are furnished beautifully, very luxurious, a dream, huge comfortable sofas. Me and my partner John spent a couple of lazy evenings in doors curled up in the sofas watching movies on the giant flat screen TV . Wishing we had sofas this big at home, ordering takeaways of which there is a vast amount of choices from the menus that we found in the villa.

The kitchens were huge (state of the art) and absolutely everything you could ever possibly need ( but probably wont) is there for your convenience. They even had a full cooker, which in Bali is very hard to come by. Just in case one Sunday I felt like doing a full Roast( Which I never did of course). But the fact it was there was a pleasant surprise. drinking water dispenser at your disposal. Everything beautifully sparkling clean and ready to use.

Also I was informed that Mega the day manager is a brilliant cook and if we wished she would be happy to cook for us. Breakfast,. Whatever we want.

But to be honest that was not necessary for us as there are so many food options in the area, with the location being so perfect!

The bedrooms are spacious and clean, the beds are huge and very comfy. I had the best nights sleep. they all had fully working air conditioning. The bathrooms were all beautiful large and clean. I particularly loved the shower in Bedroom one. All the bedrooms had their own keys so if you wanted you could lock your bedroom for extra security, but there is also 24 hour security and I felt completely safe at all times as the villa is located on its own private street.

The even offer a laundry service upon request. You honestly could not ask for more!

The pool was perfect! Crystal clear, stunning and large. It was amazing to have our own private pool villa. This is somewhere we will definitely book again next year. Actually I am already looking at dates!

When we arrived at the villa, one of the first things I was very pleased about is the fact the villas are located down an exclusive pathway and very secluded, but the location is very central to everything and right in the middle of all the action. In my experience when I have been to Bali before. There has always been issues with noise. Is you want to be central, and have never got a good nights sleep, whether it was road noise or cockerels. Until we found villa Iris!.

I would also like to mention the customer service that Marc the villa owner offered us was first class. He could not of done more to help this be our best holiday of all time. He arranged for us to go on a volcano trip and also to see the wild Dolphins at Lovina. He is very knowledgeable, attentive and offered us a completely personalized service.

We were very happy with his recommendations on trips and activities etc. It was obvious to us that he just wanted to make sure our stay was perfect and an experience of a life time. No wonder he has so many customers coming back year after year

I also don't want to forget to mention how wonderful the rest of the staff were, Mega the day manager and her team attended to our every need.

Last but not least I have to give a shout out to the lovely Lola, the villa complex local dog. She has such a sweet nature. I wish we could of taken her home with us. I miss her already.

I highly recommend this place to anyone who is considering booking it. I would say do not hesitate, you will not regret it that is for sure!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How luxurious the villa was, the location and the staff
Liked least: That I had to leave to go home :-(
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Yvetterob
Perth, Australia
“Never again. Worst villa ever”
Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The way I saw the villa on TripAdvisor , I thought was beautiful, until I got there and saw it, it had no wow factor. My room had ripped curtains, the bathroom was dusty and the cupboards in the bathroom smelled mouldy, also in the kitchen, we had to wash anything we use because the cupboards also had mold on it. This is the first villa we stayed that did not come with breakfast or laundry include, I stayed in over 10 villas in bali and they offer breakfast and laundry everyday, also the next day the aircon was leaking, I told the staff and they fixed it , but it did not work , it leaked for 2 weeks . The pool was dirty and we couldn't swim on our last week. I told mark the owner that I wasn't happy bout the villa, also told him that his villa was the worst one I ever stayed. He made excuses about the curtain the door the mould, just about everything, the staff was good , will miss Lola .my recommendation for mark is please maintain the place and stop blaming the manager and the weather. Thanks Yvette

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to the shops, restaurants and taxis
Liked least: The villa , it's was a bit run down
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Roguish
Greater Perth, Australia
“Worst villa rented”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This would have to be the worst villa I have stayed at in Bali and I have stayed at numerous villas over the last ten years. Firstly the doors to the living area would not close and when a friend and I tried to close we were told by management that they were not meant to be closed. This provided the first problem as there was over $10000.00 of sporting and camera equipment which was unable to be secured and there was no security for the villa. There was no laundry service which was provided at all other villas stayed at. There was also no breakfast provided which was also something provided at other villas. The pool was not able to be swum in during the last 9 days of our stay as it turned green due to a lack of cleaning and a lack of chemicals. There was a mould smell in the kitchen cupboards making it so that we would not use any crockery or cutlery without first washing. The air conditioner leaked everyday leaving a puddle inside the door of bedroom 1 everyday. We did manage to speak to Mark the owner who kept stating for 3 days in a row that he would come and he would organise a time but didn't show up and then came on a day that was not organised. Lucky we were there. Mark blamed management and the weather but left as quick as possible so that he could make his trip to Amsterdam. We wondered why it was written what we should tip each staff member on departure so we put that down too staff not being paid enough. Staff did mention that the owner had known about the problems for the last couple of months but would not spend the money required to carry out maintenance. Obviously this is just hearsay but believable in any case. I would not recommend this villa too anyone and feel sorry for the people who were going into the villa when we left. Watch the dog Lola as it tried to bite my friend twice, me once and my travelling companion once

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
imaSydney...
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Had such an incredible stay at Villa Ava.

The location is PERFECT! A quick walk to the best part of Seminyak - you could not beat the location it's in.

The Villa is incredible - so beautiful, high quality materials and immaculately kept. They supply everything you could need (Kitchen, glasses etc) and a AUX cord so you can listen to your music.

The pool is beautiful, a great temperature and nice and big. The driver picked us up from the airport without any drama! Very easy to find him and the trip there was quick.

The staff are lovely, really friendly without being overbearing.

The breakfast (included) is okay - there are so many great options in Seminyak so we usually ate out.

Overall an incredible stay- better than other villas i've stayed in all at a very reasonable price.

Would absolutely recommend.

Cheers,

Ally

Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Stefanie...
Graz, Austria
“The Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed March 8, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Staying at the beautiful and peaceful Villa Iris for three nights was the best choice we could have made. The Villa itself was stunning and in real even better than on the pictures. The stylish furniture, the cute gazebo and our private pool - all of this made our vacation unforgettable. Marc, the manager of Villa Iris, was the best host you could imagine. He has arranged surf lessons and a vulcanotrek for us and he was always very very helpful and caring and just interested into making our stay perfect. The location of the villa was also great. There were shops and restaurants nearby and you could also let Mega, the Day manager of the Villa, cook for you if you don't want to leave the Villa. She is able to cook many different meals from which you could choose your favourite one and it tastes just delicious. The kitchen was fully equipped and both of the bedrooms have a goodworking aircon. They have also provided cool drinking water all the time. I highly recommend this beautiful Villa to everyone who wants to make their vacation unforgettable and I'm already planning to come back again very soon.

Your age range 18-24
Large groups
LovesIndo...
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Position - quiet and peaceful”
Reviewed March 4, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa Iris was perfect for what I wanted. It's located just of Jl. Kerobokan, close to all that Seminyak has to offer, but is very quiet and peaceful. You can't hear the traffic, so you could be anywhere!

Host Marc is very attentive, and Manager Mega is there to help with anything you need.

The villa is spacious, has beautiful gardens, and the pool is perfect.

There's some really interesting shops in Jl. Kerobokan, so take a walk if you're heading to 'Eat Street'.

It's also only metres from the gorgeous Warisan Restaurant, and Jl. Petitengit where so many great eateries are located.

Great spot ! Highly recommended.

Traveling group: Solo
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing