Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just perfect

Went to Zanti Spa for a massage. From the moment i entered I was treated with warmth... read more

Reviewed yesterday
664bobbi
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
via mobile
Pure relaxation

I had a Balinese massage treatment during my stay at Courtyard by Marriott. Ita was professional... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pef179
Leeton, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews courtyard marriott balinese massage stress release staying at the marriott stress relief cucumber water escape package received complimentary aloe vera ultimate relaxation caring staff welcome drink ginger tea spa manager foot reflexology massage hot stone massage long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I have just experienced the best massage I have ever had, the whole experience was fantastic. My therapist Yulia was amazing I felt relaxed and refreshed after the treatment. A big thanks to all the staff especially Yulia. I will definitely be back on my next holiday to Bali.

Date of experience: June 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear Siisaac,

Thank you for taking your time to share your fond words with us all here at the resort and the readers.

We are humbled to hear how you are pleased with our service and can cater to all your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Zanti The Retreat.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Zanti is definitely the best Spa in Seminyak, great ambience, super clean, professional and attentive staff. The receptionist Puji was very friendly and helped me find the right treatment. Thank you, I will come back again

Dear Davide B,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review for the latest spa experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her.

The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Zanti the retreat is one of my favorite place to relax. The ambience start from the arrival to my departure everything was so great. Highly recommended!
Can't wait for my next relaxing treatment❤

Dear AyuNartaY1,

Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to review your experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We take great pride in our property’s service and certainly our team embody this extremely well. I am glad you were able to make the most of your visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Terima kasih Eka and your crew . My teenage daughter and I deeply appreciate your wonderful attention to our concerns. Zanti boasts serene ambience & a warm welcome. Your stress release massage was just beautifully executed. We feel refreshed and recalibrated. We will see you again on our next trip to Bali!

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear arkind88,

I was incredibly touched reading your rave review. We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests.

I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her. The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Until then, take care!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I had the marine collagen facial and as a special received a 30 minute massage.....woo hoo!! The spa is beautifully serene and spotless. Lastri was my therapist and she was very professional and made me very comfortable. I left feeling fabulously relaxed. Would highly recommend Zanti.

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear donnanester,