Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing experience.

I definitely recommend getting treatment from Zanti. The spa provides the full experience with a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shae M
Ballarat, Australia
Exhilarating

Thank you Lastri you were awesome. Hands like an angel. I enjoyed every minute and you made me feel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Belinda S
Auckland, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews courtyard marriott balinese massage stress release staying at the marriott stress relief cucumber water escape package received complimentary aloe vera ultimate relaxation caring staff welcome drink ginger tea spa manager foot reflexology massage hot stone massage long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Zanti is definitely the best Spa in Seminyak, great ambience, super clean, professional and attentive staff. The receptionist Puji was very friendly and helped me find the right treatment. Thank you, I will come back again

Date of experience: June 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear Davide B,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review for the latest spa experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her.

The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Zanti the retreat is one of my favorite place to relax. The ambience start from the arrival to my departure everything was so great. Highly recommended!
Can't wait for my next relaxing treatment❤

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear AyuNartaY1,

Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to review your experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We take great pride in our property’s service and certainly our team embody this extremely well. I am glad you were able to make the most of your visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Terima kasih Eka and your crew . My teenage daughter and I deeply appreciate your wonderful attention to our concerns. Zanti boasts serene ambience & a warm welcome. Your stress release massage was just beautifully executed. We feel refreshed and recalibrated. We will see you again on our next trip to Bali!

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear arkind88,

I was incredibly touched reading your rave review. We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests.

I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her. The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Until then, take care!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I had the marine collagen facial and as a special received a 30 minute massage.....woo hoo!! The spa is beautifully serene and spotless. Lastri was my therapist and she was very professional and made me very comfortable. I left feeling fabulously relaxed. Would highly recommend Zanti.

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear donnanester,

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

The massage was absolutely perfect. I was so relaxed after the treatment. Ms. Parsini was fantastic. I think she got magic hands.

Thank you so much for everything!!!
Everybody should try it.

Dear Sibelali16,

We take great pride in our property’s service and certainly Parsini embody this extremely well. I am glad you were able to make the most of your visit.