Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just perfect

Went to Zanti Spa for a massage. From the moment i entered I was treated with warmth... read more

Reviewed yesterday
664bobbi
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
via mobile
Pure relaxation

I had a Balinese massage treatment during my stay at Courtyard by Marriott. Ita was professional... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pef179
Leeton, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews courtyard marriott balinese massage stress release staying at the marriott stress relief cucumber water escape package received complimentary aloe vera ultimate relaxation caring staff welcome drink ginger tea spa manager foot reflexology massage hot stone massage long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Terima kasih Eka and your crew . My teenage daughter and I deeply appreciate your wonderful attention to our concerns. Zanti boasts serene ambience & a warm welcome. Your stress release massage was just beautifully executed. We feel refreshed and recalibrated. We will see you again on our next trip to Bali!

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear arkind88,

I was incredibly touched reading your rave review. We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests.

I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her. The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Until then, take care!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I had the marine collagen facial and as a special received a 30 minute massage.....woo hoo!! The spa is beautifully serene and spotless. Lastri was my therapist and she was very professional and made me very comfortable. I left feeling fabulously relaxed. Would highly recommend Zanti.

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear donnanester,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review for the latest spa experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her.

The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

The massage was absolutely perfect. I was so relaxed after the treatment. Ms. Parsini was fantastic. I think she got magic hands.

Thank you so much for everything!!!
Everybody should try it.

Dear Sibelali16,

Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time to review your experience at Zanti The Retreat.

We take great pride in our property’s service and certainly Parsini embody this extremely well. I am glad you were able to make the most of your visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Imaging yourself walking around for few hours in the tropical heat and noise of the busy streets fo Seminyak and Kuta and have eaten a good amount of food before and now you feel tired but don't want to spend the rest of the day in your room or feeling exhausted at the hotel pool. What is the best to do?

--> my opinion is to book yourself an hour of massage at "Zanti" a spa in the Marriott Hotel in Seminyak. The personel were not only very professional but very caring and observant of the customer. I had Yulia who were an excellent masseuse and afterwards I felt so re-energized that I could go to the swimming pool and swim and even have the energy to take a shower and go for a walk again afterwards!

Dear arkind88,

I was incredibly touched reading your rave review.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Oka was wonderful and attentive. Lovely atmosphere thanks! Everyone should visit this lovely spa go for a ninety minute treatment so you can zone out. Wonderful experience

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Auspilotswife,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent treatment experience at Zanti. I am so glad to know that you had a wonderful and relaxing massages. Oka will be glad to know that you mentioned her on Trip Advisor. So, when you're traveling back to Bali, I hope you will let us pamper you again. Until then, take care!

Wisnu Dendhianto