Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing experience.

I definitely recommend getting treatment from Zanti. The spa provides the full experience with a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shae M
Ballarat, Australia
Exhilarating

Thank you Lastri you were awesome. Hands like an angel. I enjoyed every minute and you made me feel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Belinda S
Auckland, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews courtyard marriott balinese massage stress release staying at the marriott stress relief cucumber water escape package received complimentary aloe vera ultimate relaxation caring staff welcome drink ginger tea spa manager foot reflexology massage hot stone massage long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Imaging yourself walking around for few hours in the tropical heat and noise of the busy streets fo Seminyak and Kuta and have eaten a good amount of food before and now you feel tired but don't want to spend the rest of the day in your room or feeling exhausted at the hotel pool. What is the best to do?

--> my opinion is to book yourself an hour of massage at "Zanti" a spa in the Marriott Hotel in Seminyak. The personel were not only very professional but very caring and observant of the customer. I had Yulia who were an excellent masseuse and afterwards I felt so re-energized that I could go to the swimming pool and swim and even have the energy to take a shower and go for a walk again afterwards!

Date of experience: May 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear arkind88,

I was incredibly touched reading your rave review.

We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. I will be sure to pass your kind regards to her.

Best Regards,

Wisnu Denhianto

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Oka was wonderful and attentive. Lovely atmosphere thanks! Everyone should visit this lovely spa go for a ninety minute treatment so you can zone out. Wonderful experience

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Auspilotswife,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent treatment experience at Zanti. I am so glad to know that you had a wonderful and relaxing massages. Oka will be glad to know that you mentioned her on Trip Advisor. So, when you're traveling back to Bali, I hope you will let us pamper you again. Until then, take care!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We would recommend the 60 min stress relief spa treatment after a long flight! We had our spa treatment the very first day we arrived in the resort and it was one of the best thing we did on our vacation! The resort staff was great, attended to our very need and we highly recommend it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Go235204,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review for the latest spa experience at Zanti The Retreat. We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. So hopefully, in the near future, when you are visiting us again, you will spare the time to have the treatment of our well trained team.

Wisnu Denhianto

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The treatment rooms in this spa are gorgeous and made me wish I’d booked one of the packaged so I could have had a soak and facial along with my massage.

I had a Traditional Balinese Massage with Nadia and it was excellent. She was very considerate and adjusted the treatment to suit my aches, such a lovely experience! Highly recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear EmmyRiley,

Thank you so much for letting us pamper you and recommending us! I am very happy to know that you had an excellent experience during the treatment, especially because Nadia was very attentive during the treatment. The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

I initially booked in that complimentary Balinese massage for an hour. We get a cold cucumber welcome drink & upon departure had the ‘ginger tea’.

I enjoyed the traditional massage, found it so relaxing. I went into book for the 3 hour ‘Traditional Balinese Ritual’ package. I was in heaven. Foot bath followed by body scrub, milk bath, massage & facial. Sheer bliss of pampering.
My therapist Parsini was so kind & accomodating, the massage was perfect with the strength used.

I booked in with her again couple days later for Traditional Balinese Massage & Marine Collagen Facial. The facial was amazing, at least 11 steps of cleansing and mask. Face felt so clean & refreshed.

I truly recommend using the spa facilities at Zanti. The staff and the facilities are clean, professional, so relaxing it’s what we need with our stressful lives to relax and have time out.

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear micheychris

Many thanks for having your treatment at Zanti and for taking the time to share the lovely experience on TripAdvisor. We knew that treatment at Zanti can be very addictive. With a well-trained therapist such as Parsini, we believe that we could create a memorable and rejuvenating treatment for each and every guest. We definitely are glad that you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed pampering you. We hope to have you back with us for another relaxing treatment at Zanti. Until then, take care!