Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing experience.

I definitely recommend getting treatment from Zanti. The spa provides the full experience with a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shae M
Ballarat, Australia
Exhilarating

Thank you Lastri you were awesome. Hands like an angel. I enjoyed every minute and you made me feel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Belinda S
Auckland, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews courtyard marriott balinese massage stress release staying at the marriott stress relief cucumber water escape package received complimentary aloe vera ultimate relaxation caring staff welcome drink ginger tea spa manager foot reflexology massage hot stone massage long flight
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Oka was wonderful and attentive. Lovely atmosphere thanks! Everyone should visit this lovely spa go for a ninety minute treatment so you can zone out. Wonderful experience

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Auspilotswife,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent treatment experience at Zanti. I am so glad to know that you had a wonderful and relaxing massages. Oka will be glad to know that you mentioned her on Trip Advisor. So, when you're traveling back to Bali, I hope you will let us pamper you again. Until then, take care!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We would recommend the 60 min stress relief spa treatment after a long flight! We had our spa treatment the very first day we arrived in the resort and it was one of the best thing we did on our vacation! The resort staff was great, attended to our very need and we highly recommend it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Recreation Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Go235204,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your review for the latest spa experience at Zanti The Retreat. We are indeed so lucky to have a skillful team to take a great care and delivering the right treatments to our guests. So hopefully, in the near future, when you are visiting us again, you will spare the time to have the treatment of our well trained team.

Wisnu Denhianto

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The treatment rooms in this spa are gorgeous and made me wish I’d booked one of the packaged so I could have had a soak and facial along with my massage.

I had a Traditional Balinese Massage with Nadia and it was excellent. She was very considerate and adjusted the treatment to suit my aches, such a lovely experience! Highly recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear EmmyRiley,

Thank you so much for letting us pamper you and recommending us! I am very happy to know that you had an excellent experience during the treatment, especially because Nadia was very attentive during the treatment. The whole team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

I initially booked in that complimentary Balinese massage for an hour. We get a cold cucumber welcome drink & upon departure had the ‘ginger tea’.

I enjoyed the traditional massage, found it so relaxing. I went into book for the 3 hour ‘Traditional Balinese Ritual’ package. I was in heaven. Foot bath followed by body scrub, milk bath, massage & facial. Sheer bliss of pampering.
My therapist Parsini was so kind & accomodating, the massage was perfect with the strength used.

I booked in with her again couple days later for Traditional Balinese Massage & Marine Collagen Facial. The facial was amazing, at least 11 steps of cleansing and mask. Face felt so clean & refreshed.

I truly recommend using the spa facilities at Zanti. The staff and the facilities are clean, professional, so relaxing it’s what we need with our stressful lives to relax and have time out.

Date of experience: April 2019
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Manager at Zanti The Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear micheychris

Many thanks for having your treatment at Zanti and for taking the time to share the lovely experience on TripAdvisor. We knew that treatment at Zanti can be very addictive. With a well-trained therapist such as Parsini, we believe that we could create a memorable and rejuvenating treatment for each and every guest. We definitely are glad that you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed pampering you. We hope to have you back with us for another relaxing treatment at Zanti. Until then, take care!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

After spending hours at the beach under the hot sun, our skin got really badly sunburnt, and we wanted treat ourselves at a spa. We went to this spa because it got excellent reviews, and we had the best experience ever. Firstly, our therapist, Ani, was very friendly to us and gave us refreshing welcome drinks that had cucumber in them. We were then told to go to our rooms which immediately made us feel relaxed because of the ambient lighting and the soft traditional Indonesian music playing in the background. The room we had was complete with a bath, two beds, a wardrobe to keep out clothes in, a shower, a sink, and a toilet. We instantly felt excited to finally relax in a place that had great facilities. The massage we got was extremely gentle and so relaxing. The therapists made sure that the pressure of the massage was ok with us and were very polite. After the wonderful massage, we got an aloe vera wrap that was perfect for our sunburns. They used a very cooling and soothing gel on our bodies, leaving us with it on for 10 minutes. We then had showers with our minds completely cleared and our bodies feeling amazing. When we were done, they gave us gelato and a refreshing ginger drink to end the 2 hours of heaven we experienced. Overall, we had a relaxing time at this spa. The therapists were very friendly and gentle, ensuring that our experience would be relaxing. The facilities were also amazing and clean, and the atmosphere was very peaceful and enjoyable. We will definitely go back here soon as we enjoyed it so much.

Date of experience: March 2019