“Another great stay at Rumi”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 84 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Any
ChilternS...
Sydney
“Another great stay at Rumi”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I love going back to Bali and the Rumi Villas are perfect. 4 girlfriends in a 2 bedroom villa. The best location with easy walking to so many great restaurants and bars, not to mention massages daily! You just can't beat this location. Breakfast and lunch cooked for us daily and easy access to a driver for great day trips, what more could you ask for! Oh and the maid will even do your washing. Having the privacy of your own pool is a bonus. This is the third time that I have stayed there and I can't wait for the fourth!

Value Location
Traveling group: Friends
Suzy P
“Disappointing. No privacy”
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first stay in a villa in Bali and have not reviewed it until now due to " villa inexperience ". Now I have stayed in a few villas in Bali I feel qualified to comment.
We travelled with another couple, all in our 60's.
The location is very good, quiet and within walking distance to many good restaurants and the main road and Coco' s , the supermarket. The beach is too far away to walk to.
The maids were friendly, as too the security staff.
We stayed at Rumi Villas for seven nights, staying in 3 different villas due to Mike shuffling his guests. We were told this would not be an inconvenience for us, but it was. I would not stay anywhere under these conditions again.
We did not receive the number of massages we were entitled to under our deal.
The villas are comfortable but definately not luxury. Broken tiles in the pool, no hot water in one villa, no toiletries supplied and the kitchen facilities old. Poor internet connection.
There was no clothes rack to hang our pool towels or any washing that we did. I do travel with a clothes line and pegs, which was essential here.
Privacy issues:
There are very steep stairs leading to the upstairs bedroom where my husband and I slept and coming off this room was a balcony where the maid dried the washing. So she would have to come upstairs to do the washing and then walk through our bedroom to hang it out.
The maid was on site through the day, so you really did not have the villa to yourself. Breakfast was cooked for us, but it would be far cheaper to go buy the provisions yourself and cook it yourself.
On our last day workmen arrived early to put up the pool fence ready for the next guests coming in who had children. Again an intrusion of our personal space, especially with four workers, and we were not able to use the pool for a last swim.
We are all grandparents and would not recommend anyone staying there with young children. The fence is not safe and rickety.

Traveling group: Friends
Ines I
“Relaxing and Peaceful!”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Just returned from our stay at Rumi Villas. I was in the 2 bedroom Villa Mimpi with my family and just loved it! The villas come with a maid and "Wayan" was just gorgeous!
I recommend that you ask for her! She maid a beautiful breakfast every day and no request was an issue.
A short walk to the main strip in Seminyak where all the shops and restaurants are.

Your age range 35-49
Roberts_F...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect for families, great location - can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed May 15, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We had 4 nights at Rumi Villa's before we ventured up to Uluwatu for a week. It was our first time at Rumi and we found the location fantastic. Its a 2 minute walk to Eat street and all the great restaurants and cafes along SEminyak. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Villa with our 3 kids aged 4, 6 & 9 and they loved it. Our lovely maid nana was so friendly and looked after us every day from 8am - 4pm. We also got Nana to mind the kids for us every night so my Husband and I could go out for a relaxing dinner, the kids loved nana minding them and we felt completely comfortable that they were safe and in good hands. It was a great base to go to canguu club which was only 15-20 mins in a taxi. The bedrooms are great size and the beds super comfortable. The kids lived in the pool and loved the fact that you could just walk from the conch to the pool. Cant wait to go again.

Cleanliness Service
000Leebee...
Bondi, Australia
“Can I go back now?! Perfect.”
Reviewed April 3, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Recently spent too short a stay in Rumi Villas (4 nights) Villa Nyoman. Perfect from the start and perfect until the end.

Sussanni made us feel at home from day 1 and then Wayan was our villa helper who met our every need and spoilt us every morning with breakfast. It was so charming to hear her at our Balinese front door 'bell' of a morning and downstairs preparing eggs, juice, toast, coffee and tea. We gave her some rupiah when we arrived and she stocked the fridge with breakfast items. We never ate breakfast out. Why leave paradise when we were in it?

We had previously spent 5 days at Canggu which was also a dream so we were quite happy to continue the serenity of Bali and take advantage of our very own villa, chef, pool and fridge stocked with ice, gin&tonic and a few Bintangs for afternoon refreshments! We even went to a local Warung and got take away for lunch and some dinners.

The Villa met our every need. The furniture and bedding is comfortable and Bali chic. The location is central and the essence of Seminyak is around the corner - if you want it it is there, if you want to read a book, play music, swim, relax, snooze - stay in the Villa and enjoy just being.

We had a two bedroom villa - yet only two of us. The Villas is perfect for a family or group of friends. Plenty of room - separate living areas. Very large bedroom with queen/king bed upstairs and private balcony and a separate room downstairs with twin beds and immediate access to pool and living area/kitchen.

Wayan organised a tailor for me too. Had some great cushion covers made and a few kaftans. The tailor didn't quite get it right the first time.. Wayan sensed my disappointment and contacted them. Before I knew it the tailor was back and even though it was a ceremony day the items were corrected and back to me the same day. Wayan was amazing negotiating this in a respectful way.

We miss Wayan and the Villa. My husband and I highly recommend staying at Rumi. Enjoy.

Traveling group: Couples
Dianne777
“Everything we expected”
Reviewed February 9, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We have recently returned from a five night stay in Rumi two bedroom villa. The villa was everything we expected, clean private and in a great location. Dayu looked after us during our stay making delicious breakfasts and maintaining the villa including washing and ironing which was a bonus. I would highly recommend Rumi for couples and families, the pool was a good size and wonderful after a day out.

Traveling group: Couples
Jane C
Sydney, Australia
“Rumi Villas”
Reviewed February 5, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our two bedroom villa which suited the family well, with our young teenagers staying in the room downstairs near the plunge pool. The open plan living is ideal with a much-needed overhead fan and it was good to be close to the main shopping strip at Seminyak, although make sure you choose a nice laneway to get there, as some are more picturesque than others. We made good use of the sound system and relaxed with books and drinks by the pool in the afternoons after heading out in the mornings to late breakfast at the many local hip cafes. Simple, good value and private.

Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing