“Beautiful Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 85 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Any
Julie N M...
Perth
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Stayed here in Oct 2012 with another couple, we rented a 2 bdr villa. First time we have stayed in Villas and now wouldn't go back to a Hotel. Dayu was our housekeeper and she was very effeciant and most helpful and a great cook. The villa was located in walking distance to Coco supermarket, most drivers did not know where the villas were but we just got dropped off outside the supermarket each time and walked down a lane way to the Villa. Very quiet and secluded. It was a bit far to walk to Legian or Kuta but a cheap taxi fare and you were there. We asked the taxi driver to go via Sunset road each time as this was quicker and cheaper than sitting in traffic.

Traveling group: Friends
Sally F
Adelaide, Australia
“Paradise in Seminyak”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

This was our 4th trip to Bali in as many years and we love Seminyak. After staying at Rumi Villas we will not stay anywhere else now. The villa and facilities, staff, surroundings and location offer such great value for money when compared to anything else. Honestly, it was half the cost of any other villas we had stayed at offering similar facilities, It was a pleasure to deal with the owner, Mike for the booking, and then to meet him while we were there for our 3 week stay. Suseni our house maid was a delight with a great cooked breakfast every morning as well as arranging massages and anything else we might want. The added bonus is having your laundry done each day. You don't need to take many clothes with you! We have already recommended Rumi Villas to a number of people who are thinking about visiting Bali and will be staying there again ourselves in 2013. What a wonderful, peaceful and relaxing holiday. Thank you Mike and team at Rumi Villas.

Traveling group: Couples
Teena F
Phillip Island, Australia
“Best place to stay in Bali”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We can highly recommend Rumi Villas. The villa is absolutelybeautiful and the staff are priceless. Nana and Wayan are both just gorgeous, we can’t speak highly enough of them. Always offering to do anything to make things easier for us, so pleasant to have around and such beautiful smiles, oh and very importantly both great cooks! It was lovely to meet you, we’ll definitely be back (wishing we were still there).

ChrissyJ3...
Dunsborough, Australia
“You'll never go back to hotels!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I'm a definite convert now.
1. Loved the privacy of my own pool - my own chaise lounge - swim when I want.
2. Breakfast when I want it (not fighting for a table and waiting in a queue).
3. Peace and quiet (no plumbing noises from adjoining rooms).
4. Fabulous friendly staff - Dewi our housekeeper was amazing.
5. Secure walls and a fab security guard.
6. Walk to Laksmana (Eat St) or Drupadi St for the easiest way to get a quick taxi.
7. My washing was done every day - I didn't need to pack so many clothes!
All in all I couldn't fault it. I WILL BE BACK to Rumi Villas.
Never going back to a hotel again!

Mrsvonc
Melbourne, Australia
“Stop the search - you've found your villa”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

I am reluctant to write this review as I want to be able to book into Rumi Villas for my next trip to Bali. I spent countless hours trawling the internet to find the perfect villa for our trip to Bali. And the perfect villa it was indeed! We had Villa Nyaman (2 br) and I cannot fault any aspect of our stay. I was worried that mozzies would be a problem, but honestly we had more mosquitoes in our hotel room in Kuta than we had in the outdoor living area at Rumi. The location was perfect, it was quiet, our housekeeper Dayu played with our one year old while we ate breakfast, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The booking process was a breeze. The air con was frostily perfect. GREAT value. What more can I say? Stop searching - you want to stay at Rumi villas (you're welcome).

jaolzo
tokyo
“Great location and great first "villa" experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Stayed with two families - 4 adults and 4 children in total. Villa was perfect size to accomodate us. Staff were very friendly and accomodating. Felt very safe and were just down the road from "eats street" which was a great street field with restaurants and atmosphere was fantastic. However when you came back to the Villa you were able to relax and not hear any noise. Great pool and grass area for kids to play. Definetly recommend and would stay again.

kelly C
Perth, Australia
“Home away from home - but with absolute luxury”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Rumi Villas in Seminyak are AWESOME! We took our 3.5 year old and our 20 month old with us on holiday in August this year - and I came back SO relaxed! The villas are fantastic. The staff are exceptional. It felt like home. Dewi, our maid, was brilliant. She was great with our children and was happy to look after them while they had their day sleep so that my fiance and I could get out and about! And at night we paid her extra to babysit - we had a chance to put the romance back into our lives - so much so that we have set our wedding for Villa Rumi in August next year! Mike, the villa owner, has been wonderful in helping us with questions re organising our wedding. It was great meeting him while we were in Bali. I cannot fault these wonderful villas and the villa staff. I would not hesitiate to recommend these villas to anyone and I will be staying there for all future trips to Seminyak in Bali. I had absolute peace of mind during my stay because the staff provided us with a pool fence, a pond fence and a safety gate at the start of the stairs. I never worried about them when I was away from the villa. That is invaluable to a mum! Thanks Mike, Dewi and the staff at Rumi Villas - nothing was too much trouble!

Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing