We returned to Bali Island Villas for a week stay, and the place remains as fantastic as it was during our last trip some 2 years ago. It is so peaceful and relaxing. The villa (ours was no 9) was very comfortable, well appointed and quiet - there was hardly any noise from the neighbouring properties or from Potato Head next door. The staff were very hospitable, as always, and the service was excellent. The area around the resort has seen some new restaurants and shops over the past 2 years, so finding places to eat and shop is a breeze even without a car. Biku remains a firm favourite - do try the lamb chop and burgers. Bali Island Villas is our top place to stay in Bali, and we have stayed in many parts of the island over the years. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Island Villas & Spa, located within the vibrant pulse of Seminyak, is a private complex of 10 self-contained luxury villas. Although very much a part of Bali’s most cosmopolitan district, the villas remain a calming niche ideal for a relaxing break.While deviating architecturally from what is considered typically Balinese, the villas still feature plenty of elements that reflect local culture. Bali Island Villas & Spa respect the natural surroundings in a concept that has evolved to embrace the future.Each villa makes a daring statement through colour and aesthetic design to create an atmosphere that meets the expectations of the modern traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Island Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Island Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Island Villas And Spa
- Bali Island Hotel
- Bali Island Villas & Spa Seminyak