Sentosa has been around for 5 yrs. So ok there are some little things that may be looking a little tired but it makes up for it in charm. It is just so well planned out spaciously.
We stayed in a 3br villa and the facilities blew me away. You have a wonderful feeling of seclusion but in reality we had a villa on either side.
The staff are brilliant and very keen to impress but also to get feedback on how they can improve.
Breakfast/lunch/dinner are delicious.
Day spa is a must.
Sentosa - get a better sign next to The Living Room. You are hard to find but so worth the trip.
I promise to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali