“Amazing stay at Peppers Sentosa!”
Review of Peppers Seminyak

Peppers Seminyak
Ranked #25 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed at Peppers for 10 days in early August. We had two rooms next door, a 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom presidential villa. The villas did not disappoint! They were large, spacious, tidy and luxurious. The kitchen/dining/living area was large and could fit everyone comfortably. The bedrooms were spacious and they provided us with roll-away beds and cots where needed. The rooms were cleaned daily and the staff were amazing. Always friendly and eager to please. The daily breakfast that was included was fantastic! The service was spot on and the food was delicious and a lot of it - we often skipped lunch! The restaurant was amazing and the in-room service was prompt. Many previous reviews said that the villas in the 30's and 40's were far from reception, but we did not find it to be an issue (we were rooms 39 and 40). It was an amazing stay and we will definitely be back to stay next time!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Madingthorpe
SentosaSeminyak G, Manager at Peppers Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Dear Madingthorpe

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the Peppers experience. We look forward to welcoming you back and next time do give our spa a try!

Regards

There are newer reviews for Peppers Seminyak

Reviewed August 17, 2014

It's almost there but actually the villas lack a bit of finish. The set-up is nice but there's mosquitoes everywhere which detracts from the enjoyment. The rooms are tiday, as are the bathrooms. The lounge areas and poolside beds are covered in stains which should be cleaned up. Breakfast is reasonable but the food is a bit staid. A reasonable place but there's better options in Seminyak.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Crazy_Jim_83
SentosaSeminyak G, Manager at Peppers Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Crazy_Jim_83

Thank you for your review and feedback. I have noted your comments on the covers which should have been replaced. My apologies for this not being up to standard.

With mosquitoes, it is difficult to contain as we are in a tropical environment with lush gardens in a villa environment. We do however have a bi-weekly program of misting and regular villa spraying treatments. We also have additional mosquito coils and bug sprays in the villa for additional prevention. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to monitor.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us and hope to see you in Bali and Peppers Sentosa.

Regards

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I recently travelled to Bali to celebrate my 50th birthday. I was fortunate enough to stay at Peppers Sentosa in Seminyak with my beautiful family of 16.
It was the most delightful setting in an absolutely great location. We had a 3 bedroom and a 4 bedroom villa next to each other.
The villas were incredibly spacious and luxurious. The staff were absolutely beautiful. We were greeted everyday with their special smiles and they treated us like their own families.
I would love to go back to Peppers Sentosa tomorrow and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Susan G

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am delighted to read that you and the family had a good Bali break and birthday celebration at Peppers Sentosa Seminyak.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed for 8 nights in early July 2014 to celebrate our 40th Birthdays. We cannot fault Peppers Sentosa. The staff were wonderful and always greeted us with such warmth. Nothing was too much trouble. This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Sentosa and this time the buggies came to our villa promptly. We stayed in Villa 35 which is near the back. My parents are in their 70s so this was really helpful.
There were things that needed maintenance (our hot water did not work in the master bedroom) nor the the plug and we had some drainage issues but the staff were very quick to address every issue.
We ate breakfast in the restaurant each morning and they were delicious, fresh and delightful. It was heaven for 8 days.
The pool in our villa was well used especially by my 4 and 6 year children. Mozzies were bad but this is Bali so what do you expect? The staff made sure they sprayed daily and provided mozzie coils each night.
We ordered Room Service and the food was brilliant, prompt and well-priced. My daughter polished off every meal!
My mother-in-law celebrated her birthday too while we were there and they made a fuss and provided a cake and song after breakfast which was really nice.
If I could provide some constructive criticisms:-
1. The buggy service should drop guests to local venues like La Lucciola. Its closeby and other villas closeby have provided that service. Especially when travelling with older guests, it often takes a long time to source a taxi from Sentosa.
2. The two speed humps just outside Sentosa are way too high as are the speed humps within Sentosa. They are ridiculously high and with a full cab they bottom out. Not a nice experience.
3. Blinds instead of wooden shutters in the room would be welcome. They would be quiter when you open/close sliding dooers and they would block out the sun better.

These are minor in compared to the thoroughly enjoyable stay we had a Peppers Sentosa. We would definitely be recommending your villas to family and friends.

Room Tip: Select a room closer to the front for a shorter walk down to breakfast. Make use of the "back e...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
SentosaSeminyak G, Manager at Peppers Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear MtHawthorn_Traveller

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you and the family enjoyed your time with us.

We have noted several issues you had and that the team was able to resolve them during your stay. We have also noted your feedback and will take them into consideration.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to have you visit us at Peppers Sentosa Seminyak in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our visit was only 3 nights but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The villa was perfect! Loved the restaurant (breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dessert) and also went to the spa twice.
Day spa unfortunately could not remove the shellac from my toenails before pedicure but really enjoyed the massage. We received a back massage on top of our booked treatment at no extra cost! Ginger tea was also really yummy at the spa and will try to make it now I am home! Also really liked the products used!
I did get lots of mossie bits so in hindsight would take more care in using nets and spray. Though I can't be certain that I received the mossie bits at sentosa as we were also out a lot!
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Cannot fault them!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Louise81Perth
SentosaSeminyak G, Manager at Peppers Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Louise81Perth

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience at Peppers Sentosa.

You seemed to have tried it all except our villa barbecue with you very own personal chef! Perhaps next time.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards

Peppers Sentosa Seminyak

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have just returned from 14 nights in Villa Number 24. We have never stayed at a villa before and with children aged 9 and 6 years we thought we would give it a try. We are so glad we did. No more "can we go to the pool" or "can we go back to the room" ! Having your own private pool as well as a common pool was fantastic. The service was 100% with nothing being too much trouble. All staff were full of smiles and very helpful. The restaurant was also spectacular with amazing really tasty food. They even sent a birthday cake for my daughter on her birthday into our villa without me asking ! The bedrooms were huge and I loved everything except that I like a firmer pillow thus why I did not rate 100% sleep quality but otherwise great. Also, black out blinds are much better than wooden shutters which never seem to close properly but not complaining just suggestions. We cannot wait to return to this hotel, better start saving !!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank soniasalis

Dear soniasalis

Thank you for the review. I'm delighted to hear you had a good experience at Peppers Sentosa. We appreciate the feedback and will definitely be taking them into consideration.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Peppers Sentosa.

Best regards
Peppers Sentosa

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed in the Peppers Sentosa for a week in June in the 4 bedroom villa.
The villa was impeccable with an awesome pool.
The pool was large and cool and the kids had a great time in it.
The staff of the hotel was cooperative and very helpful.
The hotel is walking distance from the Seminayak beach which is clean with great waves.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear useth

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the Seminyak area and the Peppers Sentosa experience.

Should you be visiting Bali soon, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,