4 of us stayed in a 3 bedroom (one room closed) villa for 7 nights.
Found it odd for a 5 star place not to offer a welcome drink!
Everything people had said on trip ad is true! We started off with villa 21 - building works were too noisy and men peering at us in the pool. Asked to be moved and read through trip ad comments - lucky we did and accepted the offer of villa 31. A little further away but much quieter! Older villa but still lovely. The management sent a lovely apology card and macaroons for our troubles.
The pool half emptied itself one day but the staff were quick to get it fixed. We were given complimentary arvo tea.
Beds are comfy, air con and fans in bedrooms. Quite bizarre the bathrooms are outdoors - making it muggy and uncomfortable. But, outdoor bamboo shower was lovely.
It was really quiet when I was there so they cancelled the buffet brekkie and we had a la cart only - was nice but we were restricted on ordering one entre and one main only.
The staff are lovely and will go out of their way for you. They must have limited staff on the front as at times the buggy service was too slow.
The gym is great- very clean and had all my fav equipment incl weights.
Salt tapas is amazing - the food is great and well priced!
Hopefully now that peppers have taken over there will be some improvements in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali